Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Sick note

seamonkeyseamonkey Posts: 323
Hi,
Can nyone tell me what i do with my sick note? My employers dont want it as they dont pay sick pay. aparently ive no earnt enough. Do i just post it to Job centre? I have an appt with CAB but not untill beg of march.
Thanks
Seamonkey

Comments

• traluvietraluvie Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am sure you post it to local job centre. Maybe get the job centre page on the internet and i'm sure there will be a number on there for you to ring then they will advise. . Hope you get it sorted.
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • seamonkeyseamonkey Posts: 323
    Thanks i will try the interned. I have phoned using number out of phone book but i dnt even get a ringing tone.
    Seamonkey
    i havent worked enough hours or earnt enough. Aparently. I had the same problem before i had back op 3 yrs ago. Got no sick pay then either. Same as always those that need dont get. I might not have earnt a fortune but the little i did ment a great deal to us as a family.
    Thanks i will do just that.
    seamonkey