reddy/pink nodules on my finger and toe :(

Options
blushy
blushy Member Posts: 16
edited 23. Feb 2011, 04:41 in Living with Arthritis archive
:oops: Ok, so as I am quite new to all this Arthritis, and I guess will be asking questions! often :wink:

In the summer last year I noticed a pinky reddish lump on my toe and just put it down to the arthritis in my feet. Now I have one on my finger and i'm really cheesed off.........when is all this going to stop developing on me ...he he......my body changes by the day!!

Any how I have copied a picture of what the nodule / lump thingy looks like.....

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE

It's not my hand just one i found as near as I could get to it, only it's my third finger from thumb and one in from little finger! If that makes any sense?
My nodule is more pinker also. I thought you only got these with rhuematoid arthritis? or is that me just being dense :cry:

Any how....has any one got a clue what's going on and why i've got these now ... would love some feedback

Thanks

Blushy :P

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi , Blushy , the pic you posted looks exactly like the nodules on my fingers and toes . I have RA and don't know if this is something to expect with other forms of this ghastly pest . Hopefully someone else will be able to shed more light on this for you . Hope your day has been ok . Jillyb
  • blushy
    Options
    Hi JillyB
    Thank you for thr reply, I thought it looked like RA, but i thought my tests for that was borderline a year ago, think i might need to be retested and speak to the GP. I have OA but it seems to have taken a turn for the worse this year for some reason!

But i'll try and keep smiling lol, I always see the funny side of life...well most of the time!

Take care and enjoy the rest of the day

Blushy xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Blushy,

I think its a good idea to have a chat with the gp again and just see what they think is going on cus you can get noddles with oa as well I think.

Wouldn't hurt to just pop in and see though as if it is one of the inflammatory ones you would need some different treatments for it. Nice to meet you by the way Cris x
  • blushy
    Options
    Nice to meet you too Cris,
    Think it would be best to see the doc......I hate going there though...they got a waiting room full of sick people ...just kidding...sorry my sense of humour lets me down at times :oops:
    But I best get a professional to take a look.

Thanks

Blushy xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Blushy,

Yep and they keep coughing over you :lol: best to get it looked at though.

I thing the best thing we have to use against any long term condition is a soh so hang ion to it flower. Let us know how you get on please. Cris x
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    i have lumpy bumpy fingers also and i have OA but best to get the dr to look and say what it is.
  • blushy
    Options
    Thank you Coco, I'm trying to book into docs but they never have appointments, but I will get it checked, think I was mislead at the hospital about OA , not best pleased about that grrrrr lol.

I'll keep my SOH Cris, for sure and keep you informed .

Thanks

Blushy xxxx