Celabolin

davedyke
davedyke Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Feb 2011, 05:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi,
I have seen an advert for Celabolin tablets ,has any one any information if these are successfull inany way for my osteo arthritis

Comments

• caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi
    I have looked up these tablets, it also comes in cream. apparently it contains Celadrin, salmon fish oil, glucosamine and magnesium
    Celadrin- you can get tablets of this and cream too. Apparently Celadrin is a natural anti-inflammitary drug which uses fatty acids from bovine tallow oil. it apparently increases flexibility in joints, lessen joint degradation and works by the fatty acids lubricating the joints and may also boost the immune system
    it says there are no negative side effects or problems interacting with other drugs.
    Cath
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Mmmm.....

I'd still run it by my doc before trying it.

Del may well be right :sad:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    If these things worked this forum would not exist. Different things work for different people but I reckon stuff like that is for those who like to think they have OA, it's not for those that do. You won't know until you try and as frog says, check with your doc first (it shouldn't interact with pain dullers etc but it's best to be sure.) I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben