Savage Body Lotion Tube!

elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 27. Feb 2011, 09:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hey All

This morning was doing me post shower routine, slapping on the body lotion (im desperately trying to use up Charlie Blue lotion and "perfume" someone gave me for crimbo even though I really dont like the smell).....So was putting it on me arms and it slipped out of my grasp, i juggled it a bit and it kinda fell onto my ample boobs!! But it fell the end when it was sealed and sharp...The blasted thing broke the skin and drew blood...
So now i have a lovely fetching wound in me cleavage, it could only happen to me!!!
Think I'll bin the wretched stuff...GRR!!!!

Elainex

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Bet you feel a right Charlie now Elaine! Seriously I think you should bin it. Tip it down the plug hole and it might clear the pipes.
    Mind you my son tipped a whole bottle of my fave shower gel 'pleasures' down the shower plug hole just after I got it for my birthday one year.

Sorry to read about your injury and hope it doesn't sting too much.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Tinkerbelle

I think ages ago I liked the white one which they no longer do but now a member of the family keeps thinking its the blue one and I groan every time I get it...Threw last one away but was gonna try and use up body lotion as at least it serves a purpose.....

It stings for such a little wound!!

Elainex
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Elizabeth

Yeah maybe it should have gone to charity heaven eh? Its seriously rank stuff, could fight the midgies off I tell you!!!
    Ive got other nice ones to use but this im spraying the "perfume" everywhere as a room scent to use it up!!!
    I know im ungrateful little beggar!!!

Good god i dont wear low cut stuff!!

Elainex
  • grampyal
    grampyal Member Posts: 81
    Hope me wife don't see me reading this one..... Al
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    :lol:
  • elainebadknee
    Never Mind Alan D Lord n Fat Les.....

I need Dr Phil I Con...To see if I need plasteec surgery now on me assets!!!
    Oh n Rehab think youd end up with a face that had been ten rounds with heavyweight boxer.......Cant have you getting an injury can we?

Elainex