Watching Rugby Today

Options
maggiemay
maggiemay Member Posts: 122
edited 13. Mar 2011, 16:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
There will be fun in my place today,

Scotland V Ireland in rugby, I will be overun with Irish fans, but if the result is anything like last year, I will be one happy Bunny :grin:

7 Fans were very sad Boo Hoo
But there was one very estatic Scottish fan, who was able to jump up and down and wave her hands in the air.

Scotland have been bad this year in the sport, but we will have pride when they beat Ireland.

1 game out of so many wont be bad

Regards
Mags

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    We will be esconced on the sofa (well, I will be, Mr DD will be in his sports' armchair) watching two indifferent rugby nations having a scrap - neither have had a good start this year really, have they? I must admit I thought Ireland would be better than they have been. I will be rooting for the Scots, Mr DD will just rant, bless him. I will be thinking of you! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maggiemay
    Options
    Thanks DD

Way I look at it is as long as there is no serious injury, and Scotland still wins.
    Hope Mr DD enjoys his comfy seat, but if Scotland loose I will get some ragging from these boys here haha

Mags
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Mr DD was in remote control heaven: footy, flick to rugger, flick to cricket commentary, flick back to footy etc etc etc. Irritating little twit. Thank god two of the three have finished: oh no! We are now playing with the red button - it's a boy thing I guess.

Commiserations to Scotland.

Come on Birmingham! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maggiemay
    Options
    commiserations to me as I have now 5 rowdy green fans in with me, who are celebrating.
    Still we will beat them next time

Mags
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    England beating Wales is joy of joy's for me, well them and the French!.
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    No Got the MEN on now last 15mins the match really starts
    Cath
  • caterina57
    Options
    Told you --- Knew it would be fine....Dell you of little faith!
    Cath
  • caterina57
    Options
    Hee hee but not close enough! Just remind me how many is that England have won now?
    Cath
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    What I like about the game is all the fans etc get on well together and don't want to beat each others skulls in for the sake of a a diferent coloured scarf, footy fans are so flippin tribal it's just daft!., could have put a lot stronger words down but thought better of it, don't want to get banned!.
  • caterina57
    Options
    Yep, they do say that Pride comes before a fall ----But I am keeping my fingers crossed!
    Cath