Spring equinox

Options
robertls
robertls Member Posts: 2,304
edited 21. Mar 2011, 16:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
Today is the vernal (spring) equinox.......

For those who believe in certain faiths it is a meaningful date...

SO I say to those TRUE believers..............May this spring bring you good luck, good fortune, and that we ALL 'grow' with the season...
Roba045.gif

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Is this the day when the hours of daylight and darkness are equal? I am woolly-headed today but I think that's right. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • robertls
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Is this the day when the hours of daylight and darkness are equal? I am woolly-headed today but I think that's right. DD

Correct young lady....
    Roba045.gif
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Yep it's a Pagan day for sure,majic mushrooms on standbye just getting me kit off so it's off to the woods in a mo!. Oh did you see the moon last night big bugger or wot?.
  • robertls
    Options
    Now theres a surprise..........

The 2 'usual' candidates.......Spreading their usual inanities and cheap smut.......

But we have to respect their 'rights'........even at the expense of others.....

And of course......its not their faults.............

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    thanks rob same back to you. the time for new beginings have great day one and all val
    hope you two do not catch anything in the woods
    val
  • robertls
    Options
    Miffed no.....(No one here's that good)

Disappointed........very.....

Disappointed that genuine people may be put off posting, on what was a genuine and sincere thread, for the fear of being ridiculed/made to feel intimidated...

Disappointed, but not surprised.......

But hey.........Its all done in fun!!!!!! Isn't it????

Not only this thread, but many others
    Roba045.gif
  • robertls
    Options
    Oh........so you were assuming I was refering to you two........

What would make you think that????
    Roba045.gif
  • valval
    Options
    right if truth be told do feel we have more in common with druids than the church which is led by men to control the lower ranks at least druids follow mother earth and her rythum we have lots to learn from the past just because we feel we have moved on does not mean it for the best we must listen to what nature tells us when to plant crops for best resluts etc val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    i think you might be right what ever people belive in they should first look inside them selves and see why they feel the need for some one to tell them right from wrong i belive that we all are more in tune with this plannet we live on than most would admit to we just do not take the time to feel and listen any more but this just how i feel when spend time in fresh air and with luck some sun always feel better than when surounded buy brick walls and man made fibers all the time what about you ??
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    All I said was this Halibut was fit for Jehovah!?.

I don't know do you here we are on this lickle rock in the void a meaningless speck in space and instead of marval at the beauty of it all the human monkeys scrabble about trying to nick what's not theirs, greed will be our down fall.
    And why is it leaders always get buzz out of unleashing the dogs on others, at least years ago the king or boss man went and got stuck in but not today, they keep weel back and get other to do their bidding flippin spinless cowards, they spout poo to our faces and then skulk of to quaff fine wine and have a go at goosing the office tart.