will you

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 21. Mar 2011, 08:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi got app in morning with doc got to find out what caused that chest pain lol so off to see her and ask why big toe keeps locking up and hurting.
so will a couple of you come in pocket to make sure i do not wimp out please val
val

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    im in yer pocket val, i got a bucket of courage and a note to throw at yer dr if you cant get the words out. ((()))
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    I will jump in your pocket too - might have to jump out again and into the pool for my Hydro session! What time is your appt?
    Cath
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    That's odd Val my wifes toe keeps doing that but unlike you she's a whimp and wont go to the GP's even though I've told her to many times!!.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Count me in valval, I'll be there and will cheerfully speak up on your behalf if you lose your nerve - which you won't 'cos you know it make sense to tell the doc what is happening. Let us know how it goes, if you can. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    thanks will have to be brave with you lot with me dell positive vibs will be enough we do not want a case of the rehabs do we
    val
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    Options
    I will be in your pocket tomorrow ,hope you get some answers ,nothing worse than having pain and not knowing why..........good luck jilly x
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Val..

I'll be there to support you too, so make sure you wear something with big pockets, or even better a big bag we could all fit in there ..lol..
    Good luck luvie..
    Speak tom, wish you well...
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Will be with you in your pocket tomorrow. Hope all goes well x
    Jakib0644.gif
  • valval
    Options
    we there at 10.45 hope that ok for you all just got to get up there bus i think as have to be back for work at 1 lol
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    with you today so you will be fine, tell him/her everything ok ((()))
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hi Val

I'll be there too! Good luck. Will be thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val a late dive into your pocket. Hope you get some answers flower. Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    thanks you lot did not sleep well sure she will just say it angzity but i know it not lol it just feels to much like arther lol oh well showered checked time do not normally make app so later in morning as like to put feet up before work val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well good job left loads of time buss was late had taken one off we got there booked in put up with screaming brats (mother was on mobile ) got in on time this doc great for that told her about pain had had she said was it still sore so said no she said will have look and as she worked down sternum you lot nearly feel out my pocket i must have jumped a foot off the chair lol and way did pull area thought i had and is still inflamed with lump there still so back on ibuprophen see how that goes. foot asked lots of questions about localised swelling etc that do not get and agrees it arther where next will he play up. any way bus back to town was late so rush to sort pre-payment card for meds had sandwich got half hour with feet up before work and chest still aching after prodding lol.
    big thankyou and who ever prodded me with brolly thankyou nearly chickened out but all sorted and know what happening for now thanks val
    val