Re:So sad

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 21. Mar 2011, 11:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm fick so can't do links but go to the Daily Mail on line and look up the story about the dog that protected his wounded freind after the Tusnami, it's so sad poor old doggy, god I'm getting all soppy in me old age but it really is a story to pluck the heart strings, well that's if you have a heart. :cry:

Comments

• mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Cheers del, how did you do that then??, I must say this new fangled internet thing is a marval of modern technology don't ya know!
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    just seen the article ....lovely dog and so loyal.

juliepf x
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Options
    I get the Dog Whisperer email newsletter and Cesar included a video of a dog staying by the side of its injured dog pal and it broke my heart.

Not looking at your one as it will set me off again.

Our world has enough to contend with, with natural disasters, why do us humans start wars to add to the misery?

Yep, I've got the news of the tv!
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bless that so sweet thanks i can not do links either
    val
  • mellman01
    Options
    Poor old buggers really got to me, dogs are so loyal aern't they unlike cats who will only live in your house coz you feed them, stop and their off!,we had two and I always called them the W P's as they always made so much noise when food was in the ofing,once you fed them they didn't want to know me!, Oh W P I hear you ask?, well it stood for whinging parasites!.I still miss em a bit however but I'm more of a dog man meself.