Over did it again!

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 21. Mar 2011, 17:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well take a lovely warm day, add an untidy garden, mix with a stupid old mare who should know better and what do you get???

Kate on morphine.....yippeeee !!! thought I'd let you all know I've been out in the garden and over did it again so going to bed now with Madame Morphine - will I ever learn?? I doubt it xxxx Nighty night all xxxx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    thought it was only me did that rest up will be nice tomorrow so try to be good hugs val
    val
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi Kate,

Think were all familar with that feeling of over doing it,, the thing is we like to take advantage of the days we feel ok then suffer at a later date..
    I hope you get a good nights rest and feel better tomorrow..
    Sleep well..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Kate
    Im so sorry you have overdone things, but we never learn, if we did it would mean be giving up .
    Hope you feel better very soon, then you can come and sought my garden :grin:
    Take care
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon, Kate, it's terrible what we do to ourselves in the name of good weather, isn't it??

Nina XXX
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    Options
    Hi Kate , Been there, trouble is we only get a short time of feeling good so what else would we do , it feels great when you feel well enough to get something done.
    i sometimes enjoy doing daft things that i hated doing in the past when i could do it . It is horrible when you suddenly realize you are going to be in so much pain and unable to do anything for a couple of days .
    . I hope you feel better soon....jilly x