DIET CLUB WEIGH IN

Options
jilly
jilly Member Posts: 503
edited 23. Mar 2011, 10:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi diet club members , we need to have a day we all get weighed and post it .
As Kath says she will do it on Mondays so thats is good for me how about everyone else ? ........................jilly

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mondays is fine by me, just shout at me on sunday and remind me monday is comming up :lol::lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Same here Monday is fine.....will stop me eating all the biscuits over the weekend :roll: :lol:
    Iv just took my before pic...had to put the camera on panoramic shot.. :lol:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • jilly
    Options
    Now thats a good idea Barbara , i will get my hubby to take a photo now, hope i fit in the lense to.lol ,.........jillyx :lol::lol: :oops:
  • jilly
    Options
    Right photo done , one of me and OH front and side, we look like to we are waiting to be shot . My husband said to me 'I dont recognise that fellow in the photo, he is really shocked . It might help him stay on the diet with me ..............we are nothing like we think in our heads i still think like i did when i was 20 , I am 61 , and i feel 91 lol .......jillyx :lol:
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    I'm looking forward to seeing the progress you guys all make, you're all doing so well already...

Having been very ill leading up to the end of last year with the RA, I feel as though I've lost too much weight and it doesn't suit me - all my family agree. So if you don't mind, I'll post every now and again to let you know how I'm doing.

I'm making sure I eat carbs every day now that I've found some decent gluten free bread.

Nxx
  • jilly
    Options
    Hi Ninaking ,Its good to have you on board we all need help losing or gaining its all the same . Hope you gain a little eating your carbs , i am eating protein. bye for now ................jilly x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi wont be getting weighed on same day each week depends when can get to town but will go each week and let you know good luck all
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Yes, Monday is fine for me I have some scales upstairs.

Karen xx
    Karen xx