Now Volunteering for Grampian Hospital Radio & AC

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 21. Mar 2011, 20:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, I got the email confirming my 3 month probation at Grampian Hospital Radio, Aberdeen. AND I am also starting a monthly blog for AC, that's if I have been included in the meetings etc lol.

On Monday I have my News Training (as I want to present news and sport). Handy I will be in Aberdeen at the time with my mum, feel sorry for her though having to wait for me.

I can't believe things are going good at last. I am finally getting somewhere in my life. Even with lovely old arthur accompanying me.

I just hope my Great Aunt can hold on till after I have had my training so I can give my Granny some more good news.

Oh, I didn't say, my Granny called last night to inform us all that my Great Aunt (my Granny's younger sister) has day to live, I just hope she proves many wrong and manages a few weeks at least.

So yeh, its not all good, but I know my Granny and Great Aunt wouldn't want me dwelling on it all.
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That is a real mixed bag hun, but I must say that you have done well though...

Hope it goes well for you and the best of wishes for your Aunt..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Gives me something to do. Also lets people understand my HMS/Arthritis link etc.

I am bricking it slightly, but I have started the peices that is needed and just need to find out a few things aswell.
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.