threoy test booked

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 22. Mar 2011, 15:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
now booked theroy test for the 6th April 2011. had a driving lesson today , but boy was it painful turning round to look at back window , the instructor saw me look at mirror but said you have to check the back by turning around and thats when my pains stareted my hip killed me and my neck and then to top it all I needed the barhroom . I wont let aruthur win , he wants me to quit.

Mike R & Hazel * Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That great ,good luck . They are long tests now are'nt they take plenty of pain killer ,sitting a long time wont be good for you. Are there a lot of stairs at your centre? ...................jillyx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Ouch :!: Mike, that was difficult for you, but they do insist on seeing you turn round to check. Keep up the good work though- you'll get there in the end :!: Just make sure you go to the loo before you take the test though :!:

Good luck for the 6th April

goodluck258-1.jpg

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    great news about the test mike

6th april not long to go.

I wish you luck.

Take care juliepf x
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    jilly wrote:
    That great ,good luck . They are long tests now are'nt they take plenty of pain killer ,sitting a long time wont be good for you. Are there a lot of stairs at your centre? ...................jillyx
    I asked if there is any lifts at the centre that I am going to and the fellow said yes so all systems go . was in my car and had my left leg striaght out and turned round , now that is making it easy for me . the day I just turned round too quickly and at the time my left leg was bend , not going to let this beat me

Mike R * Hazel * Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    If all else fails try bribery!, as Thatcher said eveyone's got their price!.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Mike
    Good luck on the 8th April, Im sure it will all be fine.
    Let us know how you get on
    Love to you all
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara