Sun beautiful sun

Options
zechariah
zechariah Member Posts: 222
edited 24. Mar 2011, 09:19 in Living with Arthritis archive
Sunny Southend seems to be having a good bout of sunshine at the moment, I sat on the patio and helped sort the large pots we have to grow veg.

I didnt manage much but the sun felt soooo good and I cant wait for summer and a good dose of sun on my joints :smile:

Comments

• caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Yes,It has been a lovely day here in yorkshire too. It is so good to have the warmth of the sun. It seems to have been a long hard winter - I really do hope that a good summer is going to happen this year!
    Cath
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Yes lovely to feel the wamth of the sun at last,only problem was that on the North Kent coast seem to get cooling wind coming off the North Sea like today. :x
    Need to get out of the wind to fully appreciate the sunshine :smile:
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I sat on the doorstep yesterday, complete with comfortable cushion and pot of tetleys, it was lovely, I've really missed the sunshine....
    :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • keith1971
    keith1971 Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Ditto, Hampstead Heath is beautiful when the sun's out.
    315yexv.jpg
  • angelgirl7
    angelgirl7 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Both kids are at school - sooooooooooooooooooo I am putting on hold my college assignment I should be writing and going for a walk in the sunshine - my joints need it :-)

B x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Happy sunshine walking :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's gorgeous here today, blue sky, bright sunshine and very warm. I am going out in it later, briefly, hoorah! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skinnylizzie
    skinnylizzie Member Posts: 37
    Options
    'tis a beautiful day in west sussex too. i'm going to sit in the garden with my big mug of *yorkshire tea* Tony, and try and do some reading :) hehe. trouble is I get photo sensitive so have to be careful. but oh well, it's spring! :grin:
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    beautiful day again here in yorkshire
    been out on my scooter to the postoffice it was nice not to feel cold.
    Wish it would stay now until nov.

juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's better today than yesterday. My neighbours are getting rid of an old, rotten and ivy-infested lilac (hence the skip) and I have been out for a sit in the sun. It is wonderfully warm, blue sky, gorgeous. I think it's back to tupperware weather tomorrow. Good-oh. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Zec

Lovely sunny weather again today. I hope it will be as warm as yesterday. With such cheering weather at this time of year it seems to make everything that little bit more manageable. 8) :smile: Do you find that?

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Zech,

Oh the sun... makes a big difference eh?! Hope it will stay for a bit and Elna so agree with you it makes me feel much better as well :grin: Cris x
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hi Zech,
    Sunny and warm in my garden here in Hillingdon, relaxing on my lounger, but best of all...NO BLOOMIN HOSPITAL APPTS today! Woohoo!
    Hugs to all, enjoy the sunshine wherever you may be xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X