RIP Liz Taylor

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 23. Mar 2011, 22:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi All

Just turned on computer that Liz Taylor has died...Aw...She has had a hell of a rough ride mind you....

A True Hollywood Star..

Elainex

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well she had a fair old life I'll give her that, was good when she was younger but went a bit dappy later on, Hollywood has that effect of true stars!.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Mellman

name me one hollywood star that dont happen to!!!

Elainex
    mellman01 wrote:
    Well she had a fair old life I'll give her that, was good when she was younger but went a bit dappy later on, Hollywood has that effect of true stars!.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi Tink

Well think Wacko got more out of it than her and lets face it any person he was involved with on any level it was never just a normal friendship or anything was it? I think we forget films such as International Velvet and im speaking from truth when i say I havent seen Cleopatra etc....She was lovely...

Elainex
    She was very beautiful ......the Michael /Jackson friendship was a bit odd though..not sure if she was a good actress?
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    She was very beautiful ......the Michael /Jackson friendship was a bit odd though..not sure if she was a good actress?

If anyone's in any doubt that Elizabeth Taylor was a good actress, watch this clip from ''Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?''. In partnership with Richard Burton, she was brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9iuRfPWVSs

I think they truly loved each other, but they couldn't live with each other.

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, RIP; Together at last.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    If you do get the chance, watch her in Cleopatra, wonderful. Last of the real Hollywood epic films with a cast of thousands of extras.

Great actress and personality. She did it with style.
    Josephm0310.gif
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Thanks for the news though sad. She was a great actress may she rest in peace. :sad:
    Joanne