Just popped on to say hi

Options
theresa4
theresa4 Member Posts: 696
edited 25. Mar 2011, 07:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all
I know I havent been on in a while nothing that good to say anyway.
Been very stressed out as usual but more so cos my baby (shes 15 ) had appendicitis last week so following 2hrs in surgery I have no nails left :oops: She was so brave and more upset that she had to have a cannula in her hand :roll:

Anyway didnt really drop on here to moan just thought I would say hi to all the peeps who help me along the way and whom I will hopeully be able to jolly up too sometime xx Hope life is being kind

Much love
Theresa xx
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Theresa,
    Your poor girl, and poor you! Mums suffer just as much our children when they're in pain.
    Now that things have settled down, try and look after yourself.
    Thinking of you Hugs x
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Theresa, Sorry that you have had a bit of a tough time. Hope you and your (baby) daughter are now on the mend, pop in and see us when you can.
    Cath
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Theresa,

nice to see you. Sorry its been a bit hectic there though and hope your 'baby' (does she mind you calling her that :wink: )will soon be back on her feet fully and all recovered. You post as and when you feel you would like to. Cris xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Theresa
    Im so sorry your baby had to go through an awful op (they are always your babies,) I do hope she is doing well, and that you are looking after yourself.
    Good to have you back
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I hope your girl is feeling better now and that all the other stresses are easing. Yes, I know, fat chance! :smile: Keep your head held high, theresa4, and keep in touch. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Wanted to say Hi! I am a newbie on here and wanted to send my 'get well wishes' on to your baby!' Cyber hugs and look forward to getting to know you! :smile:
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,954
    Options
    Hi Theresa.
    i hope your baby and you are both feeling better.
    nice to see you back.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi theresa
    Hope your baby is well on the road to recovery now (and your nails)
    Must have been nerve wrecking for you.
    Just want to wish you both well
    love juliepf x
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    thankyou all for your warm wishes. My daughter is recovering well although she is frustrated to have to still slow down and I see a little re growth in my nails. :smile: I even managed to finish my first essay yesterday for my uni course and only used 9 of the 14 days extension :shock: . All I need now is the marks :roll:
    I now need to get my washing done if I have aany hope of clothes for the weekend :shock: My daughter is usually the one who helps me with the loading and unloading of the washing but she cant at the minute so Im managing on my own :sad: I get down to load it then struggle to get back up I must be quite a sight :lol: Im really appreciating what a gem she is now.
    well off to fall in my utility room love to all
    Theresa xx
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx