Eek HELP!

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 25. Mar 2011, 05:30 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have to have my picture taken for my blog, been asked to get one with me smiling, but due to my stress etc some of my upper teeth are screwed.... Haven't a clue where to start, I know I was wanting to get a picture done for my Granny as she hasn't got a recent one of me :/ but I aint keen on the prices of some studios.

HELP ME!!!!!! if you can lol.
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    ey up Pamie, if I disappear it is cos the signal has gone again.
    Do you have your own camera? Get someone to take a few different shots of you on it, try different smile techniques etc... Go to one of these places that you put your memory card in and print off thred ones you like.. Give Granny one off those and use the digital copy for the blog... Is that an option?
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    some of the photo places allow you to play about and whiten teeth, smooth lines, hide marks etc, failing that photo shop on a computer or the new cloud program on windows allow this sort of thing also.

worth looking at the programs you have on your computer,
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    It would be my brother or dad photoshopping it all as I have no clue, I actually should make an appointment with my dentist as I've been keeping them ship shape for 2 months now.

My dad has a Camera, I just need to find out what style of shot she wants for it, I reckon an outdoor one would be good, but meh lol.
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Pamie,

I have much the same problem, I have lost one of my front teeth, I am seeing the dentist now, but I hate laughing at the moment, give a really big smile thats what I do.

Karen xx
    Karen xx