Post about hubby this time

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 26. Mar 2011, 10:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,
When we are you driving every now and then I see Peter taking his hand of the steering wheel and juggling his wrist about a bit....I asked him about it....typical man...{except when they have man flu LOL} its.nothing ...after watching him for a few weeks I suddnely remebered when he was a teenager he had a bad motorbike accident and smashed his wrist badly....Thats the one so I nagged him until he went to the doc....he says its probably arthritis but sent him for an x ray and he has to ring the doc tomorrow to see if the results are through.....so we'll have to see how it goes.

Love
Hileena

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    it could be glad you got him to go at least you will know then good luck do hope it good news val
    val
  • hileena111
    Options
    Thanks Val......he's got to ing tomorrow {Fri} to see if they have the results but his appointment isnt until Mon.

Love
    Hileena
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well do hope they are there my dad gets some results today so fingers will be crossed that for both of them val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh dear, commiserations to Peter - I hope the news isn't too bad.

valval? Good luck to your dad too. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Any news Hileena??

I do hope all is well with Peter :sad: He is one of the good ones :sad:

Love

Toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    hi hileena
    hope the xray results are good and its nothing for your hubby to worry about.
    take care both of you
    juliepf x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

Well done for making him go and hope he has got the results from the xray back and he is ok? Cris xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Hileena
    What would our OHs do without us, I do hope the results are good, let us know how he gets on.
    And good luck to Vals dad.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    H Hileena, what did the doc say about OH?

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi, Well he had to ring and find out if they had arrived with the doc and then his appointment is on Monday. Guess what...he hasnt even rung the doc....we've been going different ways today and I hadnt realised at first...What are they like....something like that I get "its nothing" a bit of a sniffle and its full blown man flu LOL I'll have to try and make sure he goes to to doc on Monday......I ve tried saying to him that it doesnt make any difference if they say it is arthritis...its not going to make it any sorer or any less sore.....just by putting a name to it...once again..MEN!!!!!!! Love Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    They are a funny bunch of beings, aren't they? They can't be bothered with anything medical one moment, then run about like headless chickens, losing all sense of proportion over a tiny little health hiccup the next. I have given up telling Mr DD about getting his prostate checked, (he should have had it done twice now) so instead tell him it will be a painful death and I look forward to having the house and the money. He is so assiduous about coming with me to my appointments etc but ignores his own health. :roll:
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    Options
    I like your style DD :lol::lol::lol: