A bad day

Options
devonann
devonann Member Posts: 24
edited 29. Mar 2011, 12:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
A bad day today pain in the neck knees and wrists.Feeling miserable at least I can do the knitting now though.Sorry to moan.
ann.

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Ann,
    You moan away my love, when you're in pain it's utterly draining. That's the thing with Arthur, its always there, just fools you into a false sense of security when you have a gap between flares.
    Take it easy, take the painkillers, rest as much as you can, and don't worry about moaning here, we all understand how bad the pain can get and how much it can get you down.
    Thinking of you and sending some hugs your way xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    moaning is good, a problem shared, as they say. We are often in the same boat and pain is indeed wearing and depressing, to say the least. Sending hugs and well wishes for a better day tomorrow. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Of course you can moan to us, we know what it is like and we understand. Arthritis does this, it makes you think that things are easing, getter better, that the meds help then it has another nip at you. I hope you are feeling a little better today - and I am glad to hear that the knitting is under way - what are you making? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well if you can not tell us when you are in pain who can you tell and it does help to share i do it when things so bad you just need to get it off your chest the replys make you cry but you know you are not alone hugs val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi ann
    sorry you were not too good yesterday but i hope you are feeling much better today,

take care
    juliepf x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Ann,

It gets to you flower and you are allowed to moan and say it is. Necks hurt.... wrists are pains and well I am sorry your having a rough time just now.
    Can't do much except say if it keeps on you maybe should go to the gp and have a chat about the tablets your on not working and can they help?

Leaving you a ((( ))) and a hope the day improves as it goes along. Cris x
  • lavenderlady
    lavenderlady Member Posts: 409
    Options
    hi Ann I myself has been down and fed up with constant pain the past few weeks so I know how you feel the constant draining pain and tiredness is so debilatating, my right hand is really weak and painful and being right handed is a real depressing thing to have, along with general pain everywhere, but people just ignore it ,
    I often wish we could wear something that flashes a sign that we are in pain and it glows at the place its hurting maybe then people would realise how much pain we all endure I know mine would be glowing so much it could be seen from space lol, we all know what its like so it helps others if we let each other know how we are feeling Michelle
  • dawn42
    dawn42 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    hi ann, hope you are feeling better, think it helps to moan sometimes...ive had bad day yesterday my ankles are swelled bit and my wrists, going up n down stairs is a pain but just try and have to find a way thru it.im putting my feet up this afternoon and watching a good film then bk to work tomorrow.great thing boutthis forum is everyone is in same boat so theres always someone understanding how you feelxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello devonann, I hope things with you are a little better today. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • devonann
    devonann Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your support.I am feeling a lot better now.