Spoken with my doctor this morning

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 26. Mar 2011, 06:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Good morning my dear friends,After a intresting afternoon with woking on P.C and having a disagrement with another doctor, This morning my G.P has rang me out of the blue! I explained about the doctor I had spoken to had been rude about her and that she had refused to give me the normal amount of oromorph.
Well she said she had sorted that out. (she sounded quite smug so I think the morning meeting must have been intresting!!) She had gone over my file and as I had thought all this week this is the next progresion of the disease, but until we get the blood tests results she can't say for certain. And we will go from thier after we talk in a couple of weeks. So I will update everyone on here in a couple of weeks!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Would you update us on LWA - I think this is meant to be an arthritis-free zone. :smile: I am glad it's sorted tho, wasn't it nice of your doc to ring you? I don't think mine knows how to work a phone in that way - not that I have ever met him. I hope you have the same sun that I have, it's gorgeous here today (I am in Suffolk) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi put it where you want mods will move if need be.
    thanks for letting us know will keep checking to see how it going good luck val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Good point, valval, I apologise. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Good point, valval, I apologize. DD

no need just did not want anyone put off posting some find it confusing to start with so need encouraging did not meen to make yon feel bad sorry if i did
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    ive been here a while and still put things in the wrong place im sure, the nice mods move anything that needs moving and its better to post in the wrong place than not post at all, besides the nice mods will have something to do then also :wink::grin:

im glad you got it sorted out eventually xxx