Lost - Daft Item

elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 28. Mar 2011, 07:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi All

This is going to sound silly but ive lost my favourite wash mitt, yes wash mitt!!! Have had it for years and it was a frog one that got for christmas one year and got quite attached to it, even gave it a name - Felix...
Cant find the bugger now and searched eveywhere one can for such a thing (behind sink, back of radiators, in wash basket)......

Will miss the lil dude.....

I know, stupid woman...!!

Elainex

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Ah Elaine, I hope you will find Felix. You don't think he's escaped down the plughole to find a mate, do you :?: Spring is in the air, after all, and frogs will be frogs, even if they are wash mitts :lol:

Let him have his adventure, and I'm sure he will return when you're not looking for him.

frogs.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    hope he hasn't jumped into the bathroom recycling bin.

take a look.

hope he turns up
    juliepf x
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    i wonder if he has gone off to change and will return as a handsome prince, keep looking he will turn up one day x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    why would he leave you after such an intimate relationship is he trying to tell you something your friends feel they can not. only kidding sure he will turn up safe and sound val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Poor Elaine. Maybe your mum decided to give him a wash and he is pegged out on the washing line.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Joan

I think he must be away with his mates somewhere, cannot find him at all!! When he comes back he's grounded!!

Elainex
    joanlawson wrote:
    Ah Elaine, I hope you will find Felix. You don't think he's escaped down the plughole to find a mate, do you :?: Spring is in the air, after all, and frogs will be frogs, even if they are wash mitts :lol:

Let him have his adventure, and I'm sure he will return when you're not looking for him.

frogs.gif

Joan
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Julie

Ive looked everyhwere for him, even daft things like shouting out to him!!

Elainex
    julie47 wrote:
    hope he hasn't jumped into the bathroom recycling bin.

take a look.

hope he turns up
    juliepf x
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Coco

Well maybe thats a possibility...But if so cant he return as a good looking girl...Do me!!

Elainex
    coco67 wrote:
    i wonder if he has gone off to change and will return as a handsome prince, keep looking he will turn up one day x
  • elainebadknee
    But Delboy he's a wash mitt and he's got big googly, slightly skew wiff eyes!!!

Elainex
    delboy wrote:
    I'd run away too if some kept dunking me in water and putting soap in my eyes.
  • elainebadknee
    Val

Yes we have had quite a close relationship so i therefore feel betrayed!! Come back Felix!!

Elainex
    valval wrote:
    why would he leave you after such an intimate relationship is he trying to tell you something your friends feel they can not. only kidding sure he will turn up safe and sound val
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Elizabeth

Well last time i used him was before i went to Wigan (14th of this month)...Maybe he's changed washing lines?? Ooer!!

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    Poor Elaine. Maybe your mum decided to give him a wash and he is pegged out on the washing line.

Elizabeth