Cream Crackered

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 29. Mar 2011, 13:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Me that is...

Well ive been on me own this weekend and folks due back at 5pm with sister and niece....So have had to clean room and change bed, shop for tea, make a lasagne and hang washing out....Cannot stand any longer, leg is killing me.....
And for my rewards im in the damn awful put you up bed which i probably wont be able to get out of as its too low and i can never sleep well in despite extra medication or booze...

Happy Days...

Elainex

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    well elaine ...after doing all that you could have come round here and done mine :lol:

I hope your family appreciate what you did today.
    You probably will sleep in the make up bed as you will be whacked.
    pleasant zzzzzzzzzzz

juliepf x
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi Julie

Well i bet i dont even though i will be dead on my feet...Blasted bed!

Elainex
    julie47 wrote:
    well elaine ...after doing all that you could have come round here and done mine :lol:

I hope your family appreciate what you did today.
    You probably will sleep in the make up bed as you will be whacked.
    pleasant zzzzzzzzzzz

juliepf x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    That is a lot of standing on painful knees and a mammoth effort.Now I would have used the tumble dryer even with the sun shining and bought a ready meal as standing for cooking is a killer. And as for a put-you-up bed no way!This will just make your knees feel worse. I was once given a bed without a mattress at OH parents(didn't know there wasn't a matress at the time) and was in tears of pain and had to keep trying to shift position every 2 mins.I was furious when I found out in the morning! And I often remind them how ridiculous that was (Cos I'm like that).

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth

I guess its days like these that i forget how much i am restricted......I wanted to get the bedding hung out as nice day, wanted to make a nice home made meal.....
    I didnt even sleep well in that blasted bed never do think we have a hate hate relationship..

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    That is a lot of standing on painful knees and a mammoth effort.Now I would have used the tumble dryer even with the sun shining and bought a ready meal as standing for cooking is a killer. And as for a put-you-up bed no way!This will just make your knees feel worse. I was once given a bed without a mattress at OH parents(didn't know there wasn't a matress at the time) and was in tears of pain and had to keep trying to shift position every 2 mins.I was furious when I found out in the morning! And I often remind them how ridiculous that was (Cos I'm like that).

Elizabeth