Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Graze Boxes

Florence500Florence500 Posts: 46
edited 30. Mar 2011, 02:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
As my meds are giving me constant hunger pangs and I can't afford to put any more weight on I have been recommended these Graze boxes from a friend so going to try them out, they do a "Well being" one that gives you natural products full of essential vitamins etc and being on Meth I need a top up.

So I thought I would share the love and a free box to try.

Get a free box from http://www.graze.com with this code: HRYMJQRF - healthy snacks delivered to your desk or home.

Enjoy :mrgreen:
187552_622678175_7857000_n.jpg

Comments

• mellman01mellman01 Posts: 5,303
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sounds like a plan!,I am on Gapapentin and boy can I eat it's mental I am hungry all the flippin time,on the up side I have managed to cycle round our village today will see what happens tonight :shock:
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,899 ✭✭
    Oh what a clever idea....wonder if it will catch on....thanks for the link...
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • lupin15lupin15 Posts: 2,298
    Sounds great but i am sure you could make these up for a fraction of the cost. I do suppose it depends on whether you have the will power to only have a small measured amount a day.... They would make a nice taste change from carrot and celery sticks.