Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Fed up :-(

angelgirl7angelgirl7 Posts: 118
edited 29. Mar 2011, 16:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all

Just need a bit of a moan I suppose :-( Really fed up - newly diagnosed OA in thumb is sooooo painful and swollen, now the old hip is joining in aswell.

I feel like someone has stolen all my energy and I feel really poorly.

I am really pleased with myself though as on Sunday I managed to do a free Abseil down onto the stage of Bristol Hippodrome in aid of Childrens Hospice South West .................. I think the adrenaline kept all my pain away ;-)

Big hugs
B XXXX

Comments

• skezierskezier Posts: 12,150
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Beckie,

Well Done for Sunday :grin:

Hope the pain soon settles back down and you feel a bit better. I can't help but leaving you a ((( ))) and a hope flower. Cris x
    g045.gifg045.gifg045.gif
  • Florence500Florence500 Posts: 46
    Sorry to hear your fed up, big hugs (((())))

Well done on the abseil!! Brave girl, not sure I could do that!

I am also chuffed that I managed to get out on the bike on Sunday, (pillion with my partner) and only had a couple of stops to ease my throbbing knee, hoping we have a fab summer. :grin:
    187552_622678175_7857000_n.jpg
  • seamonkeyseamonkey Posts: 323
    good for you on your abseil. Im sorry your in a lot of pain just now and not feeling well, its not nice.
    Hope your feeling alot better soon
    seamonkey
  • carolacarola Posts: 840
    Well done on fleeing down a wall - brave stuff!

Don't beat yourself up re no energy - lay down to it and recharge.

Carol