Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Oops!

caterina57caterina57 Posts: 1,424
edited 30. Mar 2011, 14:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
Think you had better check the tax disc too!!!!
Cath

Comments

• joanlawsonjoanlawson Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I don't know :!: All these law-breaking Delinquents driving around our roads in their 4x4's :shock: :roll:

Good job you noticed before the law caught up with you, Del :lol:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • Airwave!Airwave! Posts: 2,427 ✭✭
    and service??????? if you've forgotten those other bits, get your brakes checked out? and tyres, and screenwash, and....... et al.

I wish i had a 4X4 with big tyres, the bumpy roads cause me to jog about and I feel 'rattled' as though all my joints are loose and hurting after a journey in my little Panda, something I never thought of when I got it.

8) Its a grin, honest!
  • Airwave!Airwave! Posts: 2,427 ✭✭
    A friend started to show me the difference in cars that she'd had to look at, the width of the sills is a big problem when you get in and out and of course the available width once you're inside. Add in a stiff awkward body and thats why some cars major with the disabled.

I shall certainly look elsewhere next year.

8) Its a grin, honest!
  • tkachevtkachev Posts: 8,332
    That was some memory lapse Del. Hope the insurance is okay and up-to-date but you usually get a reminder for that.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadkneeelainebadknee Posts: 3,703
    Ha, ha, ha ha!!!

And you'd the cheek to say about me not having a wash/bath when secretly you were the bad apple!!

Elainex
    delboy wrote:
    I've had my 4X4 for about a year so thought I'd better check when the MOT is due, last September :oops:

Hurriedly arranged it for this morning.
  • mellman01mellman01 Posts: 5,303
    I had been driving mine for around 3 months last year without one!. :oops: