Munchies

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 31. Mar 2011, 07:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
Enbrel and paté? Is that wise? I was told when on that (and the others) to avoid paté, cheeses such as brie and any dish with raw egg. (Paté also needs the circumflex over the a, dunno how you do that. You about, Joseph? I have a circumflex query.) DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Probably having a growing spurt!!!!! The colder weather does it for me...can't keep my head out of the food cupboards in the winter and colder weather.
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    Should'nt have read your post it made me feel like a lovely bacon butty , bacon is'nt the same without bread they sort of go together . but i can eat the bacon and the fried egg on the Atkins so i should'nt be feeling peeved .
    I dont know how you fit it in ,bet you are sorry later your stomach will have its own back lol..........jillyx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Now I know about the circumflex - thanks del. No key pad tho, a laptop deficiency. I was told to avoid all and I have. I think I'll carry on that way too. After a while you don't miss 'em. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Why does a bacon sandwich taste better from a van in a lay bye?

completey agree it does seem to taste better from a van but it tastes good with proper butter too!
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Pate and crisps sandwiches- my kind of food. Lovely. We are supposed to avoid seafood too but I never do.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    we have a van on the motorway not far from us.....we have seen people queuing for a while now.....so the other week we stopped...egg and bacon on toast OMG it was delicious......cant wait for the next one.. :grin: now you have made me hungry Del :roll: :grin:
    Love
    Barbara