Options
2»

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Julie
    I do hope you all had a lovely day yesterday, and hopefully you are recovering.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    THANK YOU all you lovely people for your good wishes.

Richard and I had a beautiful and emotional day on saturday. Lisa looked absolutely beautiful.
    Charlies (lisas hubby now :grin: ) brass band played in church and it was fabulous. (couldnt hear us sing though :lol: ) probably good cause i cant :lol:

The sun came out as we left church, (internet delivered just intime, ordered it 3 weeks ago)
    and was perfect for the photos outside church and at the reception.

The meal was lovely and the speeches brilliant.

It was a long day from 6.30 til 12.30 in the evening and I am well suffering now so will probably try and rest again today.

But it was well worth it

Thanks again for your lovely comments
    I hope you are all not suffering too much today
    Take care
    love juliepf xxx :|
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am so pleased to hear that it all went well - I know you have worked long and hard to give your daughter a perfect day and I reckon you did. Now it's time to look after yourself and rest as much as you need. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Julie

I am so happy to read that all was perfect on your big day. I am sorry I was not there congratulating the mother of the bride before hand. You must have been bursting with pride. You rest up now, my lovely and while you are doing that you can re-live the day over and over again. :grin:

Love
    Elna x(())
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Julie#

thank you so much for the news! what a wonderful wonderful day for you all

I am so very pleased for you

Now you rest up love and hugs

Toni xx