A Good Week, nah, a Brilliant Week!

Options
Airwave!
Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
edited 12. Apr 2011, 10:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
I had already decided that this is going to be a good week, I'm going for a ride today, OH is taking me out for liquid lunch tomorrow, little'un is back at the GD's nursery in the week and then I get a whole w/e to myself, what else can I get up to?

What about you lot, what would you do to please yourself, given the chance?

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    What a lovely uplifting post.....I would love to spend a few days in a spar....getting pampered....especially the massage...I was treated to a facial a few weeks ago...and I felt like a new women.....doesn't take much .....
    You enjoy your week.. :grin:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    Ah airwave

lovely post :smile: Really nice to see someone counting their blessings. I would probably have some time alone with my husband....sounds silly, but when we met each other we both had kids so we have never actually been 'alone' just us...well not for long enough anyway :wink:

Barb and Tink..... spa are lovely...maybe l should go to a spa with my husband??!!

Love

toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Airwave I hope you enjoy your lunch.
    And enjoy the rest of your week

Tinkerbelle and barbara facials are lovely aren't they, I have only ever had one but can remember how fresh they make you feel,

Toni a spa weekend would be lovely for you and your husband. I would like to go to Wa***rs spa breaks but I am always worried that they would hurt me. And as for getting in a pool is a no no for me. But they sound wonderful.

This week I am going to try watercolour painting again. Will find it difficult as hands dont hold things very well any more.

Juliepf x
  • Dottydoodah
    Dottydoodah Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Awww lovely thread.

I would also love the spa thing and massage. I have never had one. Too embarrassed now as i currently have a skin condition and i doubt they would want to touch me!

The thing i would most like to do on a warm sunny day is take my OH back to the place we had our first date. It was on the banks of a babbling trout stream in a beautiful meadow. I couldnt get there now though.
    Ahhh the memories :oops:
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    if i could be fit enough and had the chance, id climb mount snowdonia, stand at the top, let the wind blow through my hair and scream at the top of my lungs. " i luv and am proud of my kids, despite what s*** life threw at us all they are dam good people and there amazing. im proud to say i had a hand in what they have turned into and s**w everyone in this world who tried to distroy us all, im an amazing mum with even more amazing kids , i win u loose. suckers,

think this might say something of my drive and stubborness if read by a physcologist/shrink lol.
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    Well, here I am at home again, OH has just made me a cuppa Yorkshires best, she took me to the pub overlooking the bay, sat me down with the sun on me and brought me a beer and lunch, a mezzi board with all the dips and some unleven pitta bread, black olives etc etc. It seemed rude not to enjoy another pint, so I did!

Hope the folk on this thread are doing OK this week, it's the start of a wonderful summer (nearly).
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    tink i may have to settle for the monorail to the top but one day i will do it. lol