I’ll take that MIG15 there!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 13. Apr 2011, 16:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
I’ll take that MIG15 there!

All this guff about Uri Gagarin is slightly hyped if you asked me, OK he was the first person in space but in reality he was nothing more than figure head who didn’t do anything other than swig Vodka and press the odd button I mean what an easy gig, I mean I bet it sounded a really good idea after a bottle or two of Lenin’s breath!, he was a Russian pi^% head of the first order, and like most drunks he didn’t learn his lesson, he died flying, sorry sitting at the controls of a MIG15 while drunk as a Russia skunk!, he took a plane without authority then ripped off the strip went around 5 miles (very fast) straight into a forest!, all that was left of him was a flap of neck skin. And not long after the Vodka powered stunt dummy went bye bye what did they start to do?, yep they then all went stupid and started arming up satellites and spying on each other while thinking of ways to deploy MIRV’s with multi megaton nuclear death capability.
No my sympathy go to the poor Dog Leica, poor old thing turned into a crispy critter just to get one up on the yanks! I mean how cruel that is, at least said pissed Russian could have said No wayski an Iski getting on top of thatski poor old doggy didn't satand a chanceski!.

Comments

• katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ha-ski Ha -ski Ha-ski :lol::lol::lol:

Nice-ski one comrade
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Sorry all went off on one there!. But it's true, MIG tree Vodka, not a good mix!
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    He didn't even have to push any buttons, the Soviet designers didn't trust mere canon fodder to do the right thing, it was all automated, judging by the state of the art at the time, it was a pure luck that he ended up back on earth at all, let alone still alive, albeit two hundred and fifty miles from where he should have landed. He had to get out of the capsule and walk to the nearest farm to get help.

He became a Soviet hero, which he didn't want to be, no wonder he drank.

I suppose like a lot of history, the version that gets told the most is believed the most?