penicillin

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 13. Apr 2011, 06:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
as some of you know had absess week before last and had to have course of penicillin. well i do not know if it just coincidence but can move so much easyer at moment. do not know how long will last has anyone else had this happen?? and how long did it last think will cut toe nails while can get to them lol (sorry just had to share that with you) val
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I haven't heard of penicillin having that effect, Val, but make the most of it anyway :grin: I hope your abcess has cleared up now.

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    hi joan it must be the dry weather then what ever it is it is welcome. it more or less ok still feels bit odd but does not hurt will have to go back to dentist to get it checked,hope you are doing ok val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Val...you make the most of it..I know what you mean about the toenails :roll: ...just a point dont overdo things.. :grin:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Oh Val...you make the most of it..I know what you mean about the toenails :roll: ...just a point dont overdo things.. :grin:
    Barbara x

oops bit late did get legs in positions they not been for years, so muscles aching. but joints not to bad it just great when you can move easy it makes you realise how stiff and slow normally move tut tut happy so far resting more today just to make up for being silly yesterday val
    val