Did ya miss me?

Options
elnafinn
elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
edited 13. Apr 2011, 18:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
In a word, yes.
Should Bell be spelt Belle?
I hope you had the same beautiful weather as we did here. :grin:
Brugge is a lovely place - sitting out in the square drinking, eating and people watching. Frites and chocs. Bliss :grin:

Elna x
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.

Comments

• Compositor
    Compositor Member Posts: 122
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Delboy

Yes we did miss you

Sounds like you had a lovely time...your descriptive matter has conjured up a picture in my head...wish I'd have been there with you.

Are you Brummie?

Glad your back...love your humour

Compositor
  • elnafinn
    Options
    :lol: So British, knotted hankie on head, trousers rolled up, did you leave your shoes on, Del? Le Touquet is a lovely little place with a nice sandy beach. We have stayed in the Red Fox hotel, such a French sounding name, don't you think? :lol: That "kebab" sounds yummy.

You will be able to live on the memories for a while. :grin:

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    of course we did, glad you had a good time, Le Touquet, wonderful place, such fabulous beaches, miles of sand as I recall. Tu parlez Francaise? sorry, that is over familiar, parlez vous Francaise? I will hunt out the PG Tips, don't tell Uncle Tony
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Yes Dell we missed you - Elna no he wouldn't be wearing shoes with his rolled up trews and knotted hankie - He had his sandles on with his white socks Lol
    Cath
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi dell yes you were missed hope you enjoyed it sounds great val
    val
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Options
    Were you stripped to ya string vest??? :shock:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Del we did miss you.....can we have some pics please...glad you had a good time
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Matron
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :cry::cry:

I will hunt out the PG Tips, don't tell Uncle Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • elnafinn
    Options
    caterina57 wrote:
    Elna no he wouldn't be wearing shoes with his rolled up trews and knotted hankie - He had his sandles on with his white socks Lol Cath

:lol::lol::lol: 8)

Luv
    Elna x

• elnafinn
    Options
    [quote="delboy I don't speak French but have picked up the odd phrase over the years 'une grande bière pression' being the most useful :lol:[/quote]

Well that is a good start so you won't go thirsty, when over there, will you? :grin:

Elna x

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Del, or should I say 'allo, 'allo :?: :grin: Anyway, listen very carefully; I shall say this only once:

welcomebackhound-1.gif

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif