Near death experience.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 22. Apr 2011, 20:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
Ye gods I got me X Box on line a few days ago and boy does it show me how crap I really am, I’m now old bald fat ill and now I’m slow as well!, I’ve been shot stabbed blown up by a RC car with a bomb on it so many times me heads spinning, I can see them alright well sometimes (hey me eyes are OK then!) but by the time I think ” right their they are!, aim focus pull trigger” I’ve copped it long ago. A lot of the time I don’t even know who’s shot stabbed or off'd me and from where I just die and that's it!.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Mel....I am crying laughing here....now listen to me...you get some practice in..and in no time you will be blasting um...good for the brain :grin:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Barbara is right. Practice makes perfect.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Mel
    Aren't you among those individuals who leave sarcastic comments when I post about my soaps and my emotional ties to them...?

Hmmm, the words pot and kettle spring to mind here!

Nxx :D
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    :lol::lol: Not that I have played on an X Box, but I am sure it is a shade more advanced than Sonic the Hedgehog on the old Sega Megadrive. Next door, their lad has one and he plays games with other people, through the x box live thingy, you can hear him shouting at others who are playing in far off places - all beyond me.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I’m now old bald fat ill and now I’m slow as well!,

Never mind, Mell. We still luv ya :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Time to go back to Ludo and Snakes and Ladders Methinks :evil :evil
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    Options
    I think you need to spend you life on them to get good at it ,so more practice needed , :lol::lol::lol: .........jillyxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Bloody hell how things can change in a few day's, seems all those years I spent reading and watching war documentaries have paid off!, I'm starting to kick **** and not doing to bad!, mind me thumbs are sore, guess it's better that stiff wrists and poor eye sight!. :oops:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Mell you do make me laugh...I said you would get better....now give that thumb a rest.. :lol::lol:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Mell,

Glad your getting better at it.... I wouldn't dare get an x box... would never get any work done.....

hey a good one for improving your co-ordination... splat! I can't beat the kids though.....

foal won’t be long now.... Got a job for your young lad as well if he is up for it? Tie of year eh.....

Hope your doing okish now? Cris xx