Corrie Fans Only!

Options
lindalegs
lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
edited 19. Apr 2011, 16:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
During the tram crash there was an episode called 'Four Funerals and a Wedding'. Now I know the wedding was Leanne and Peter but the funerals were
    1) Ashley 2) Molly 3) Charlotte 4) ?????............... and who was No 4?

I must admit that I don't watch it regularly so I must have missed the fourth death ...........or hasn't it happened yet????

Can anyone enlighten me?
Love, Legs x
'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'

Comments

• lindalegs
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Think we both need this mystery solved :wink:

Didn't see the bank robbery episode but knew it was coming up - some storylines are ridiculous :roll:
    Love, Legs x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Legs
    I have just googled it, apparently it was an unknown taxi driver that the firemen gave a brief mention..... :roll:
    The bank robbery was filmed in Bolton...we where there that day and thought is was a proper raid.....then we saw them dragging Jim out the bank.. :lol:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • lindalegs
    Options
    Thanks Barbara. :grin: Mystery solved.

Re. the bank robbery, you should have stopped them filming to get autographs!!!!
    Love, Legs x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    WOW!

Barbara! you have a proper claim to fame now :wink:

Have you heard theer are 'new' people coming to Corrie???

Love

toni xx
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    I thought it was the tram driver wasnt it? So glad theyre getting rid of Becky in that, she was good at first but is over the top in her acting now...

Elainex
    lindalegs wrote:
    During the tram crash there was an episode called 'Four Funerals and a Wedding'. Now I know the wedding was Leanne and Peter but the funerals were
      1) Ashley 2) Molly 3) Charlotte 4) ?????............... and who was No 4?

I must admit that I don't watch it regularly so I must have missed the fourth death ...........or hasn't it happened yet????

Can anyone enlighten me?
  • lindalegs
    Options
    I know she's loud but I still like Becky and I shall miss her character when she goes.

Michelle Collins (ex Eastenders Cindy Beale) is going to be the new owner of the Rovers isn't she?
    Love, Legs x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Oh we all LOVE Becky :sad:

Cindy Beale....thanks Linda....l had forgotten! Should be well...interesting!!!

Love

Toni xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Becky leaving!! oh where have i been??

Cindy the new landlady!!! Does this mean this is steves next wife :lol: or fling :lol:

Anything else ??

Rose x
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Love the Windasses - remind me of home LOL Eddie is brilliant and Anna supports him excellently, they play really well off each other.

I have to say Maria is getting on my nerves now. I don't really like Becky but would prefer Maria to leave rather than her. How many changes of career is that girl going to have? And also, in these times of financial ruin and threats of redundancy, how can someone be so lucky with jobs??

Bored of your job of doing people's hair and sending them away looking exactly the same as when they walked in? Then just walk out, go to the pub across the road and someone who is facing bankruptcy will offer you a much-coveted PA job in their factory!!! AS IF!

AND that storyline about Ronnie snatching Tommy in the New Year (I've moved onto EE now) - who would leave their much sought for, much loved, new born baby alone, in a bedroom with the window open on New Year's Eve?? And who would hear that baby cry from about 100 yards away with fireworks going off and loud msic playing????

That said, I think those final scenes with Ronnie and Kat were acted very well!

Sorry, went on a bit there!
    Nxx