Oral B Pulsonic Toothbrush Heads

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 18. Apr 2011, 11:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

I was a bit of a doughnut and bought for my electric toothbrush the wrong heads, mine is an Oral B Sonic....So now i have two heads which have opened one and knew right away it was wrong one which are redundant.....
If anyone would like them and as I cant use them id be happy to send them...If so PM me.......

Elainex

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You could donate them to homeless charity but would have to buy the other bit to go with it. I always do that with wrong purchases so some good comes of my mistake.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Tink

I wish i could follow your messages...You been on too many e numbers again????

Elainex
    Oh Elaine as they say 2 heads are better than one :lol: hang on to the x perchase cos sonic wotnot wont last that long ..............me and toothbrushes grrrr and flossing and stay white ....hollywood smile ...the otherone receding gums or sensitive grrr thats the one anti plaque .. rembrant ...grr all off em money not well spent ......Tinks .......anyway who wants mr Edd gleaming Simon Cowells Hollywood choppers I dont do you??Tinkerbelle :grin::grin::grin: .............toothygrin.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Nah

If al else will chuck em out...plus you seen the price of these toothbrushes...arm n leg stuff!

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    You could donate them to homeless charity but would have to buy the other bit to go with it. I always do that with wrong purchases so some good comes of my mistake.

Elizabeth