Kick up the bum

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 21. Apr 2011, 15:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Nope, not for me, for you lot.... I dunno, I'm absent on and off and you all seem to clam up.... :roll: :roll:

Now this is hurting my hands to type so listen up folks.. We have had a few newbies sign up lately and I have a peep online every now and then and it's like a ghost town...

I promise as soon as my hands, wrists and bloody elbows stop hurting there will be no shutting me up again, lol..

I know I haven't read all the up to date posts and I think some off the gang are not so good like me, so this kick up the jacksy is for those of you who are able but can't be bothered, lol....

Sorry, I'm sounding rather bossy.. Just a bit fed up that this is hurting so bloody much, my manic posting really helps keeps the straight jacket hung over the door instead of snugly fitted around my torso.. :shock: :shock:

I will stop bossing you all around now.. Gonna log off, go wallow in a shower of self pity in the bathroom of despair, situated in the hotel of doom.. Lol
Just kidding..

Bye for now folks, keep talking ya miserable bunch :shock: :shock: :wink::lol:
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    tut tut well might not be around much for couple of weeks but will call in and see what going on hugs val
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    lol..
    Good on ya mi dear.. Lol
    Oh I hope any newbies reading this realise I have a daft sense if humour, even when miserable :lol::wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • need me bed
    need me bed Member Posts: 103
    Options
    okay DAD.... i haven't been around much either i must admit... flare up in the hands makes it hard to type.... especially when i spent all day typing... last thing i want is to be typing a whole lot more... :sad:

the depression has gotten the better of me this last couple of weeks too, but i'm feeling much better and almost back to what is 'normal' for me...
    i know if i'd been here you would have all shouted at me and got me through this tricky bit but im nearly there.... :smile:

hope things settle down for you soon Tony, this place sure aint the same without you xxxxxxx
    f055.gif

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    that's a lovely thing to say NMB, cheers..
    Awful when you want to type but can't eh?

I fully intend getting these hands back from arthur, the sneaky little ****.. LOL

Good night folks..

Hope you continue to improve nmb, and you are right, that's what we would've said, lol
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    keep talking ya miserable bunch

Well I'm trying my best, Tony :!: I'm usually told that I talk too much ( I disagree, of course :roll: ) It is a bit quiet on here at the moment though, isn't it? It's probably because of the sunny weather; people are out and about, and not on their computers as much. If the weather changes, they'll be back, hopefully.

Take care, and I hope that your hands, wrists, and elbows will ease off soon so that you can type without so much pain.

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    People post on forums if they want to or not if they don't, it is their choice. All forums will have busy and quiet times, it is just the way things are online.

There were postings on 33 forum threads during 19/04/11, seems pretty busy to me.
    Josephm0310.gif
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I knew someone would take me seriously :roll: :shock: :lol::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    tink, i will join the turnip gang.

I havent been around much as having a realy bad flare and have my son home so spent most of the little energy i have on spending quality time with him, plus girls are off school. things usually go quiet at holiday times but i usually still manage to post. i did put a post inLWA to say i was struggling and sorry not been around much, got 2 replys, which i really appreciated . been trying hard for ages to keep going and always manage a laff from the cafe crew (thankyou, you have got me through so much proberbly with out realiseing sometimes) i promise to try harder and be a turnip :wink:

tony my butt has been kicked and i will try to do better but please please mister dont give me lines to do, :lol: hope your getting better and janet too. xxxxxx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    ive seen it tink. and im proud to be a turnip, they's good solid and dependable :lol:

blooming spammers do my head in, and it does put people off when they see so much of it. hopefully it will be removed soon

hope your ok today tink xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Tony,

Im, doing my best mate,(only joking, know you don't mean it) It's vals cafe the last couple of days, I think people are having problems with their problems, if you know what I mean, but I keep plodding along. I really do hope you feel better, or better than at the moment, soon Tony.
    Am I making any sense, not sure :???:

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    True, I have not been around much all week, but thats because I have been proper poorly with a really bad cold, cough, headaches and so have been stuck in bed!!! I feel a little bit better this morning so will try harder! but can't promise how long I will last.
    Cath
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Cath,

Glad to hear that you are finally feeling better from that nasty cold. It's something that you really don't need on top of everything else.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Thanks Karen
    I certainly feel a bit better this morning, but how long it will last is anyones guess. Hope that its on its way out, dont like being like this at all
    Cath
  • tjt6768
    Options
    My dear turnip friends, I knew you would make me laugh.. Thanks folks..
    Tinks.. If you weren't candid you just wouldn't be our Tinks, lol.

Can we arrange a picnic somewhere nice? Oh, that would be great eh? Imagine us lot taking over some pretty public space.. What a sight that would be.. Lol
    Could have a bbq going too, oh, now I'm just making myself hungry..haha
    I've only got biscuits in here.. Ra is looking rather meaty at the minute, must be the patches... Wonder if he tastes like chicken.
    Cats can manage with just three legs can't they :shock: :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sorry Tony I have been out of sorts lately. I'm also worn out from having the children home much as I love them.
    And the weather is so nice so been outside.
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Don't apologise hun, I was just messing, I'm not exactly being Mr supportive myself at the minute, lol..
    It is crappy when the weather is so good but we just can't enjoy it eh?
    I've literally just got back after forcing myself out of bed, into some clobber and hobbled next door onto their garden swing, it's hardly any distance at all, it was great being in the sun on the swing but now I'm back and hurt even more :x
    I must've been one evil swine in a former life, lol..

Oh, we will all get there mi dear pals...

Everyone take it easy, catch you all soon..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    Options
    I want a garden swing!

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tjt6768
    Options
    they're great Elizabeth.. So relaxing. We should get some for outside the cafe.. Lol

Have to catch you later as hands are killing me..

Be well hun :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    Options
    Take care Tony. I have seen 2 swing chairs for sale it is just the putting them together which is the problem as they need a litle bit of assembly.
    Whirlwind kids are here and I am being stern today!

E x

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    I knew someone would take me seriously :roll: :shock: :lol::lol:
    If I took you seriously, I would have simply ignored the posting and not commented. f030.gif
    Josephm0310.gif
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Just what I need tony a kick up jaksey.....oh and a bucket of water to dunk this head in......not been around much either.

Glad you enjoyed the garden swing but sorry you are hurting again.

Take care
    juliepf x
  • need me bed
    need me bed Member Posts: 103
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    I have seen 2 swing chairs for sale it is just the putting them together which is the problem as they need a litle bit of assembly.
    Whirlwind kids are here and I am being stern today!

E x

if only i lived a bit closer....i would have come over with my screwdriver and helped out... then sat in said chair and drank screwdrivers for the rest of the day!!!!

xxxx
    f055.gif

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    ticke_turnip-1.gif

Turnips Rule. OK :?: :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    BUGGER I took you seriously Thought I could **** to my hearts content w#ihout old Hawkeye sorting me out Never mind You could still trip over the dog :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil