Wishing you all a Happy Easter

Options
Compositor
Compositor Member Posts: 122
edited 25. Apr 2011, 13:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello everyone,

Although I don't necessarily take part in the Forums daily, I do read them daily, it has become part of my daily life to take in the updating comments and new threads from various members and varied topics. It's very encouraging to see so much wit, wisdom, knowledge, humour and learning (yes, even me learning) from all. I didn't want to pass this weekend without passing on my wishes for everyone to take advantage (where, when and if possible) of this lovely weather and enjoy this coming Easter Weekend. I know because of various restrictions/reasons I can't always get together with my family, but, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing them all. I just wanted to let you know, I will be thinking of you all also. Keep as well as can be and enjoy.

Kind regards

Compositor

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Compositor

It's nice to know that you read the forums, and I hope that you will post on them more frequently. I hope that you will have a lovely time with your family at Easter.

Easter_Front.jpg

Best wishes for Easter to everyone on the forum too.

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hello Compositor

Thank you, and wishing you a Happy Easter too. Hopefully see your comments again soon.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    You have a wonderful Easter Tide too, with family and friends. Nice to know that we are doing our best :grin: Enjoy the lovely weather too 8)
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you for your good wishes Compositor and I hope your Easter goes well - the weather is certainly helping matters, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hope Compositor and everyone else has a lovely long easter weekend and enjoys the wonderful sunny weather we are having! :grin:
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Thank you compositor I wish you a happy easter too

Juliepf x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    And a very happy Easter to you too. I really hope you have a nice time and well the weather... we have a bit of rain just now but its meant to go dry again and i guess we need a bit of rain here and there....

You have a good time and so hope the wrists will behave for you. Cris x

and

A very Happy Easter to you all x
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Tink,

i didnt see what you wrote but saw some of the posts that followed, it takes courage to admit when weve done something wrong regardless on how it happened and im sure Jilly will appreciate your words when she sees them, she is indeed a lovely lady as you say. i hope this can be put to bed so to speak and you manage to find peace with your own demons as you put it, god only knows im sure we all have some form of demon or other we have to deal with, and have days when were vunerable or not very tactful, i know i can be a bit like a bull in a china shop some days when patience is thin :oops:

i hope you are ok today and manage to have a good easter, take care
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Happy Easter to all, my 3 lads have only been up 10 mins and already I'm knee deep in Easter egg boxes and wrappings!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their break, the lovely weather and that 'Arfur' doesn't bother anyone today :grin:
    Best wishes to all x
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • Bookseverywhere
    Bookseverywhere Member Posts: 196
    Options
    Happy Easter, everyone.

Best wishes,
    Kevin.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Sorry been walking round with my eyes shut again....Hope you have all had a good Easter...Thankyou for starting the thread Compositor
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara