I di dn't think I would ever ...

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 22. Apr 2011, 14:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
they all go to the same schools and never have had real job so they know nothing of life as we live it think that is the way to go good luck val
val

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    If they were serious about letting the plebbs having real democracy they would allow proportional voting here this latest gimmic is a cone, it's ironic as they always install proportional voting in in any of the countires we invade how strange is that?, thing is were a 3 party dictatorship where no other small but real parites stands a chance of getting a look in, it's not good enough to say it's done to give stability and to stop groups like the BNP getting seats, the more they control the masses the worse it will get and the stronger the threat from so called fringe groups like them will be, better to grasp the nettle and lance the by open and true debate.
    Were always told robuste democracy wins by consent of the people and decent and logical debate so why are these 3 groups so worried about all these others?, maybe it's because they are only interested in keeping the top jobs and the big bucks it offers for themselev's, oh and the fact that they would not be able to start wars as they do on a regular bassis as the others if allowed in would no doubt not support such stupidity, 500 MP's voted for the Lybian war Cameron kicked off even after the Iraq mess, the Leopard hasn't changed it's spots has it.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Here here del good point, thing is they won't do it, ironic as the Arab world is tearing itself apart due to twitter etc and here we are being treated asstupid little kids who must do as they are told as they don't understand the "big picture", I'll translate, "we have our hands in the till here and also are using your tax money to fight wars just so us and our mates can get our hands on lucrative reconstruction and oil extraction contracts, not to mention a seat on the board of British areospace just in time to flog them new weapon systems".
    Bugger I've spleen and gone!!.