Had enough of bad swollen knees.

Options
tkachev
tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
edited 25. Apr 2011, 08:24 in Living with Arthritis archive
Okay i am about to take my humira even though I still have this chest infection bothering me (?).I can stand no more swollen knee pain and as I am out at an allniter tonight I thought I'd give it a go. If I geet worse then I will report to rheummy.
Not heard about a chest x-ray yet.......

Elizabeth
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,
    Your poor knees :sad: this chest infection has been going on a long time hasn't it, no wonder you're needing the Humira. And there are so many bugs around, I've also a chest infection am on antibiotics and after speaking to Margaret (nurse Brown) monday im off EVERYTHING bar celebrex and tramacet. The GP thinks it's pleurisy again and painwise I agree, the ribs make breathing incredibly painful. While not being on anything I'm just waiting for the joints to start up...
    Can you chase up the chest x-ray form? Might be worthwhile giving nurse Brown a call? Hope the Humira helps and that your knees become painfree soon. Enjoy your evening out, hugs xxxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Elizabeth

Sorry youre suffering at the moment.....I can only hope things turn a corner for you, the knees ease up or chest infection gets better....

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    Okay i am about to take my humira even though I still have this chest infection bothering me (?).I can stand no more swollen knee pain and as I am out at an allniter tonight I thought I'd give it a go. If I geet worse then I will report to rheummy.

Elizabeth
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Elizabeth

Sorry youre suffering at the moment.....I can only hope things turn a corner for you, the knees ease up or chest infection gets better....

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:

Elizabeth
  • tkachev
    Options
    I have now got a constant irritating cough but I was determined to get out. I was aching tons so kept a very low profile, not able to drink much as the stagger to the toilets was a bit much. Highlight of th evening was buying a book and the author signing it with a lovely message! and meeting up with friends...
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,

Oh flower I am sorry things are so horrible at the mo.

hey what book?

Leaving you a (((((((((( )))))))))) and a hope it will all just ease back for you soon. love Cris xx
  • tkachev
    Options
    Hi Cris thanks so much for the hug. It was a book about Soul music and the author ,I sort of know from the scene,so he signed it.
    I wish so much i could have danced!

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    Options
    Hi Cris thanks so much for the hug. It was a book about Soul music and the author ,I sort of know from the scene,so he signed it.
    I wish so much i could have danced!

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Options
    hi Elizabeth,

How you are having a decent day and the knees have eased off a bit?

Hey i still try and bop./..... think Herman Monster dancing :lol::lol:

I like some soul as well which some might be surprised at.... but..... I love the modern dance/trance and so wish I was able to dance... and sing.... and get these posts in :wink: More ((((( ))))) and hopes flower. Cris xx

Oh I did just get the one sheep..... she is some 'ansom as well :grin:
  • tkachev
    Options
    How lovely you got your sheep. Does he/she have a name yet?

Cris I walk like a cyberman at the moment so sat at the table and only moved twice all evening/night. It really damages my street cred!

E x
    ps ;monster mash was a good dance!

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,

I called her Breagh (pronounced Breea) and it means beautiful in Scottish Gaelic. The Cornish for beautiful was teg and somehow that sounds like a male name.

She is 6 to 8 years old which has to be a lucky flock sheep to get to that age..... She is well broken mouthed but next to her Ladyship she looks so young :lol:

Never had a flock sheep before and wondering ... will she tame..... she is really quite a character. Will send you some pics cus she really is Breagh!

Oh i remember that dance.... it was good after all the sixties/seventies stuff... you recon we should have a go at doing it now? Got the Peas on ... the beats about right :lol:

More hugs and hopes for you and a bucket of knee improver. Cris xx
  • tkachev
    Options
    Cris that is a lovely name. If you want to e-mail pics through do so, I haven't looked at my mail yet and really I snuck on here to catch up quickly.

My knees do feel better but my left hip has started to crack and give more pain. I know it is on its way out but I am just holding on as long as I can being so much in demand at home with the little ones. I could not have any op nowadays but hoping a year on things might be easier at home.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,

Will do it on my way out Promise. She is 6 to 8 but next to Wish she looks so young.... Wish might be 2x her age though..... its quite staggering actually cus she was a ill little mite as a lamb and the prognosis was a shorter life......

How wrong can they be eh?

Its a lovely name and so suits her cus she is a very dainty little thing.... Wish used to be a supermodel and tottered round on her high heels but age has thickened her up like it does us.... Shall I shut up now?

So sorry your not able to have the op yet.... i know how you feel cus they were going to do mine as they have lost so much movement....

Struggled but manged to get cover for her and then having read Nearly's post about restrictions I spoke to the rumo and well the thing is mine are safer with the 'work' I do......

Hopefully yours will settle and let you have a bit of a decent break... you are over due one flowwer. Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a hope the kids are all ok? Cris xx
  • tkachev
    Options
    Thankyou Cris I have the lovely pics. I have posted on your thread.Kids back to school tomorrow so I have some sewing to do. Lucky my hands have not been damaged by R.A.
    Still coughing loads.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein