Happy Easter

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 23. Apr 2011, 03:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

I have popped in to say I hope you all have a Happy Easter.

For those of you who are under the weather I hope you feel a bit better soon.

Jean and the Web Managers, Happy Easter to you too. Jean I do hope you are still knitting the wooly knickers ha ha.

Love Trish xxxx

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i hope you have a good easter also Trisher, been thinking of you and wish you well. its great to see you posting xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Cocoa

Thank you. I hope you are getting along ok too.

Trish xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Trish
    Its lovely to see you posting, you have been missed, and I really hope things are improving for you.
    Wishing you a happy Easter
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    A Happy Easter to you, petal, don't let your Easter Eggs melt!

Annie
    xxx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Annie
    Its really good to see you posting as well....you and Trish are really missed on the forum.....I do hope you are keeping welliish..
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    Great to hear from you trisher. I have now got a huge selection of colours and styes, so have decided to knit my own Easter bonnet.

Jeanx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Thanks Barbara, I'm better than I was, but not yet as good as I could be. Still on lots of steroids but hoping it will all improve during the next month or so as the dose reduces.

Got a big circular brick wall of fatigue between me and the rest of the world atm.

Jean, I hope it is in that very hot scratchy mucky green wool!

Annie
  • barbara12
    Options
    Annie I hope you improve sometime soon, I bet your garden is looking nice now spring come summer is here.
    And by the way, I finished my pram blanket.... :grin:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    Options
    Annie its good to see you posting again, i hope things improve for you soon.

i hope you are ok too Barbara x
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Trisher and Annie

It's really lovely to see both your names on the forum again. I really miss your posts, but I know that you have not been well recently. I do hope that things will improve for you, and that you will be back posting again soon. I hope that you will have a relaxing and happy time this Easter.

Easter_Front.jpg

Love from Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi

Thank you all.

Well I have had more tests done. I had an MIR Scan on my neck and it showed that the discs have compacted in my neck. The nerves are involved but they cannot do anything. Some of the pain is caused by this.

The put me on MXT and last week when I went for my appointment they told me the liver levels have risen which is not good news. Now I have to go to the hossy every week for my bloods to be done. If they rise too much I will have to come off them.

So I'm still in a muddle.

I still bounce off the Walls with the steroids, so I still take orders for decorating. Oh nearly forgot I still have the blockage they Cannot operate but they are looking at my Spinctor of Oddi whatever that is. I still go to bed with the bucket ( those who know me will know what I mean.

Love Trish xxxxx

Maybe one day I will be able to say I feel better.
  • coco67
    Options
    i so wish that day would hurry up and arrive for you trish, xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Oh Happy Easter to you as well :grin:

Its nice to see you but sorry your still in a muddle.... i leaving you a special bucket to take with you tonight... its full of a sleep well draft, a de-bounce from the ceiling and a ton of hugs and hopes.....

Its quite a big bucket and well some of it is extra strength.

I so hope your bloods stabaklise and the neck... oh Trish its an evil thing this bone shift eh?

new foal with in 10 days I think..... Flowers so it will be special :wink:

leaving you a pile of hugs, so the bucket ones are for later... oh in the bottom if you very good you might find a cream egg :lol: You keep in touch eh? Cris xxx

hey Jean have you got a nice blue one with rabbits and lambs ion it please?

You and the forum team and the webmanager all have a good Easter. Cris x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hi Trish, you know I miss you and our late night natters and always send my love and well wishes to you and yours - I am sending hugs round the roundabout and third on the left.
    The Sphincter of Oddi is a valve that controls the flow of bile and pancreatic juice into the duodenum.

I am so glad to see you post and wish you a peaceful Eastertide. Take lots and lots of care. XXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trisher loads of hugs from me have great easter val
    val