I want a dog like that

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 25. Apr 2011, 08:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
Jesse the Jack Russell has been trained to do lots of jobs around the house. His owner, Ms Brook said on her website: 'My relationship with Jesse is that of a best friend, teacher, and guide. All of Jesse’s education has been done by me. We work together as a team to achieve all of our goals.''

Jesse is amazing. Watch him on this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Fyey4D5hg

Joan :grin:
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joan,

You'd thing with this lot one of them could do a fraction of that..... just a fraction would be something eh?

The help dogs are rally something aren't they?

Hope you and your family have a good Easter and leaving you a ((( ))) and a purr for Tommy. Cris xx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Cris

Jesse looks as though he's really enjoying doing all the jobs, doesn't he? I have met a dog trained to help like this, and watched in amazement when it pressed the button for a lift to come.

I hope you will have a nice Easter too, and a big purr from Tommy, seen here sunning himself :grin:

DSC01179.jpg

Joan
  • skezier
    Options
    He looks lovely Joan and very happy... I wish I knew or at least understood how to do the pics....I think am just thick!

I did say to slurpy they use her sort for guide dogs, help dogs and hearing dogs so could she just once be helpful..... she wasn't and knocked a tray of eggs on the floor... she did eat them which I think is why she knocked them off.....

Oh Joan could you give me the link for the good glittery smiley’s please? I did have it but changed browsers and seem to have lost it again... like the plot which I also seem to have lost :lol::lol: Another ((( ))) and a cyber Easter egg. Cris xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Joan, I've just watched jesse and what that dog can do. It is amazing, it must have taken a lot of patients from the owner, and you can see how much the dog enjoys doing these things.

I love dogs and I think they are very loving and very loyal. Thanks for showing that to us.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • border
    border Member Posts: 94
    Options
    Even better than 'Harvey'. I wish to my Jack Russell would help around the house, especially clearing up his biscuit crumbs!! I agree, a very well trained animal. :smile:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Really good one Joan Jessie is just like a fiends Terrier, ours is long legged and does loads of tricks but nothing as good as this, socks are a no no he nibbles the toes out of them!.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    He looks lovely Joan and very happy... I wish I knew or at least understood how to do the pics....I think am just thick!

I did say to slurpy they use her sort for guide dogs, help dogs and hearing dogs so could she just once be helpful..... she wasn't and knocked a tray of eggs on the floor... she did eat them which I think is why she knocked them off.....

Oh Joan could you give me the link for the good glittery smiley’s please? I did have it but changed browsers and seem to have lost it again... like the plot which I also seem to have lost :lol::lol: Another ((( ))) and a cyber Easter egg. Cris xx

Hi Cris

The link for the smileys is: http://yoursmiles.org/index.php

or there's http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php
  • skezier
    Options
    Thanks Joan I got the cosgan one but the other is the one I somehow lost, good to have it back and you, your family and Tommy have a

t6320.gif

Cris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    I want one too joan :lol: would be so useful.

juliepf x
  • madwestie
    madwestie Member Posts: 383
    Options
    Joan I have just told Maddie that she needs to watch and learn.
    she does pull at my socks but usually when i am trying to put them on so she has a way to go yet.

Jessie is lovely

Tracey
  • joanlawson
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Told you dogs were useful. unlike cats. :roll:

Cats might not be so useful in doing jobs around the house, but they are probably the most relaxing animal to have as a pet. It's impossible to feel stressed about anything when I watch my cat sleeping, as in this photo.

DSC02188.jpg