chest

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 25. Apr 2011, 05:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
i suffer from hay fever not had asthma but yesterday in Sheffield found breathing difficult chest still a little tight has anyone else noticed this ?? val
val

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Val, i hope your feeling better. what you have had may be down to the levels of smog that has been around because of the weather. if it carries on then please check it out with your gp.
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hi Val, the air quality has been pretty bad these past few days, what looks like a summers misty air, is smog, hanging around town and cities. Even we had it in the valley and it has made my OAD feel a lot worse. I think it is a bit clearer now, so hopefully things will ease.

I went to see a homeopathic Dr, so so many years ago and was cured of hay fever within a very short time, I am sure it was pulsatilla that I was prescribed. Just a thought. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    thanks both of u things did improve a bit when we got home to better air and it clear today but do have to go over to sheffield again today.
    do not think it helped that trams were not running so more busses and cars on road. might try as hayfeever getting worse tree pollen one of the worse causes and get sores in nasel passages with it not nice at all think i need putting down val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Val
    my neighbour is suffering really bad...she has hay fever, but her chest is so bad, that she is going to see her gp tomorrow.....
    Im glad to here you feel a little better , not nice is it....
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara