Returning user under a new name

Options
80squeen
80squeen Member Posts: 69
edited 26. Apr 2011, 14:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
At last! Technical issues resolved and I've finally managed to get back on, albeit under a new user name! (Previously known as Josiec) Good to see you all!!

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 24. Apr 2011, 15:57
    Options
    Hi 80squeen,

Welcome back. :smile: A few others had to change their username to get back on the forum.

I remember you as Josiec. You have been AWOL for a good few months, last year in fact. :smile: How have you been, did you have your big toe fused in the end and if so, how did it go? Was your hip troubling you too? Good to see you back.

Do let us know what's been going on with you, we do like to know these things. :wink:

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi , that happened to me , when i tried to get on after a couple of months break it would'nt let me , so had to start again with a new user name , I was alicea and now jilly ,how are you doing , glad you managed to get back , hope to meet you around the forum. . ...............jillyx
  • 80squeen
    Options
    It has been ages since I've been able to get on and I've really missed it - I could read but not post! Have finally got my internet sorted out so should be right now! I'm okay, the foot is doing great since the op last year, the hip is very bad though, am really struggling with work. Have got an MRI next week to see if have cartledge tear which is leaving the joint unstable - hopefully it will be able to be repaired! :shock:
    Hope all is okay with everyone - will take me a little while to get back up to speed - sorry!!
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Josie,

Really good to see you and hows the foot? I was lucky I just got back after the upgrade but a few are missing and I wonder if they are also unable to return now?

Anyway flower hope you been ok and leaving you a ((( ))) and so good to see you. Luv Cris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi 80squeen

and welcome back from me.

Hopee you are reasonably well.
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • 80squeen
    Options
    Thankyou, I've missed being able to come on here a lot! The foot is good thankyou, seems fine-hopefully it'll stay that way so I can concentrate on the hip!! Hope all is well with you :grin:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just wanted to say welcome back val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Josie,

Hell flower that hips been going on a while now and I did sort of hoped they would have sorted it for you. With the mri maybe they will start to do something to help it and fingers crossed the tear can be fixed.

Tis good to see you back flower it really is. (((( )))) and a cuppa Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Welcome back Josie!!!!

Good to see you

80queen l will try to remember... :???:

love

toni xx