More tablets OMG... i am definately going to rattle...

Options
traluvie
traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
edited 29. Apr 2011, 04:04 in Living with Arthritis archive
Evening all..

How are you all??
Not been on much lately as the kids have been on holiday so have been busy with them..They are both back at school today and i did miss them terribly, but was naughty staying in my pj's till 1pm :shock: lol... lazy day...
I'm glad to say that i think the hydroxy is working for me(do not want to tempt fate lol)That horrid pain when i didn't know what to do with myself has not returned for nearly 2 weeks now...although i still feel rough and have swelling, i can def cope with that and am so happy to have some relief of that pain and to be able to do more things...fingers crossed peeps lol....
As you can gather from my title i am soon due to have some new tablets added to my already long list lol..
Recieved a letter from rheumy today saying that my vitamin D levels were low and he has wrote to my doctor to prescribe me D3 and calcium long term..
I will be rattling away along with many others on here..
Also my claim for DLA was turned down, something i expected... i am not going to fight it, at the moment i am thankful that i feeling better than i was and am going to carry on taking each day as it comes..
So how has everyone else been??
th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi tracy

Good for you staying in your pjs and chillin for a while.
    Nice to have a bit of you time eh?
    Glad that the hydroxy is doing its job and that you are feeling much better.....not completely but enough to cope. Hope things improve for you even more.
    More tablets....oh no......I wondered what that rattle noise was, thought it was my tummy but no its yours :lol:

And I am Sorry you didn't get the dla......try again when you feel you can.

Take care
    love juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Hi Tracy

Good to see you :grin:

wise move to take the vitamin D to be honset...isn't that helpful for your bones? Something like that....

I find the hydroxy pretty helpful too although they added something else a bit back too. LONG LONG may it work for you :smile:

I am really sorry about the DLA...for lots of reasons l understand you don't feel up to appealing, but for lots of other reasons l wish you felt able to...the main one being l am sure they are almost 'turning us down' first go no matter what and it makes me cross. A lot get it on appeal.

Main thing is you are feeling better :grin:

Hugs and love

Toni xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Tracy

Good to see you, yes guess the Easter hols meant the children needed entertaining a bit. :roll: Glad things are going okish for you at the moment but a bit of a blow re the DLA. Hope you don't rattle too much with the extra meds and that they improve things for you even more. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
    take care
    Chris
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hi Tracy

Hope you enjoyed your PJ morning!

So glad the hydroxy is helping - and, as you say, you are in good company on the "rattling" front!

Sorry about DLA but I think your "one day at a time" attitude is a good one.

Love Tilly xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am too fat to rattle, which is a sadness. As to how I have been doing I think the word 'ghastly' sums it all up rather nicely. I hope you have enjoyed having the children about and that your Easter went well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi All..
    Thanks Julie, Toni,Tilly,Chris and DD for your replies...

DD sorry to hear you still not great..
    I did have a lovely time with the children over easter, was lovely spending time with them..I reckon i am suffering now though as i not been able to walk properly for 2 days.. my knees are really givig me jip.. if it's not one thing it's something else loo.. Hope you feel a bit better soon...You take care..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx