Hello

Options
lily
lily Member Posts: 160
edited 12. May 2011, 13:37 in Say Hello Archive
Goodmorning
Im 47 and was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis in February of this year after having symptons for the last 27 years.

Just thankful that i have found somewhere to talk to people who are in the same position as myself

Comments

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Lily
    Welcome glad you have found this forum I'm new myself and have found everyone very caring and supportive.
    look forward to seeing you around the forum :smile:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Hi Lily
    Welcome to the forum,it would be nice if people didn't have to come here in the first place.
    However we are a supportive crowd and have a wealth of experience in our ranks gained first hand.
    Haven't PA myself just RA and OA!
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Lily and welcome from me too!

Glad you have finally got a diagnosis so that you know what it is you are dealing with but sorry it took so long.

You will be made very welcome here - there are other peeps on the forum with PA - and you will get lots of good support and advice. Living with Arthritis (LWA) is the best place for arthritis related stuff cos most of us look there regularly. Chit-chat is for the lighter hearted stuff.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Love Tilly xxx