Donald Trump

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 17. May 2011, 13:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
Jesus what’s up with Donald Trumps hair I ask? This is a guy is a multi billionaire yet his hair looks like he’s been standing backwards in a tornado for a week, you’d have thought with all his money he could afford a decent wig rather than the dead badger he seems to like using!.

Comments

• jellybaby45
    jellybaby45 Bots Posts: 58
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Jesus what’s up with Donald Trumps hair I ask? This is a guy is a multi billionaire yet his hair looks like he’s been standing backwards in a tornado for a week, you’d have thought with all his money he could afford a decent wig rather than the dead badger he seems to like using!.
    Hi Mell,guess with all his money he dont care :lol: could consider the rest of us though,mines not to hot this morning either jelly.
  • mellman01
    Options
    Well I have hardly any so it's just a quick polish and I'm ready, seriously though if i were him I'd shave it off it looks, well slightly odd in my book!.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Money rarely equates with style or taste. The most stylsh or tasteful often have very little, those who can splash the cash frequently lack any sense of either. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Dottydoodah
    Dottydoodah Member Posts: 169
    Options
    It wouldnt matter what her did with his hair I cant stand him!
  • mellman01
    Options
    It wouldnt matter what her did with his hair I cant stand him!

You have a point there DD and dottydoodah ( I like your handle!) I agree there's something strange about him, he looks like he's a real life "Mr Potato head" kind of guy!.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I can't take the bloke seriously! With his crazy hair and talking crap all the time maybe he had been hit by a tornado and swallowed a sewage truck! :lol:
  • Dottydoodah
    Dottydoodah Member Posts: 169
    Options
    I wonder if that guy up in Scotland is still making his life a misery. I hope so!!
    The farmer guy who refused to sell him his farm so he could bulldoze it to make a fancy golf club for the rich and famous. Anyone know?
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    If you think he normally looks weird, click on this link to see him on a bad hair day :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2103857/Donald-Trumps-bad-hair-day.html

Bird of paradise he is not :roll: :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • pheebs
    pheebs Member Posts: 202
    Options
    Good grief, Joan. That's horrendous!!

Can't stand the man - he looks very odd and his voice isn't much better!

Pheebs x
  • mellman01
    Options
    He was lucky I wasn't near him Joan,I'd have tried to beat that badger off his head before it bit him!.