back from Theroy and hazard test

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 18. May 2011, 12:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all , well the news is not good , did not pass again for the theroy I got 48/50 the pass mark is 43, the hazard I got 41the pass mark is 44

Mike R * hazel * Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Close though mate keep at it your a nats away!.
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Stay positive Mike - as mellman says you are so close x
    event.png
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh Mike, what a blow to your morale. I am so sorry to read this, try not to get downhearted, you have the aim of helping your family by being able to drive them around: keep your focus on that prize, keep working at mastering it all and it will, it WILL all come to pass. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mike77
    Options
    :smile: I am going to book it again on Friday and hopefully I will be able to light this board up with smiles

I was so close , each clip in the cd at home is long but the test centre clips are so short and fast . BUT I WILL GET THERE :smile::smile:

Mike R * Hazel * Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Mike....You Will do it next time...

You were so close today.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    almost missed this one.. Sorry to hear that rkid, keep at it, you'll get there matey..
    We've all got faith in ya..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    What gets me is you are made to dance through hoops yet the raods are full of none UK citizens driving all over the shop with no insurance MOT licence etc so much so down here the COP's are swamped by them, I sometimes watch thelocal fed TV and Swindon and Reading is so full of them they let a lot of them go, one chap had bald tyres one with a big buldge and he didn't have his seat belt on, oh andhe didn't speak english, the cop's never even asked him for his paperwork just told him to get the tyre fixed by pointing at it and shouting, he then drove off with no seat belt and they did F all just mumbled!.
    So Mike I hope your roads are safer than here, and remember you will have had a lot more training than most numpties you will encounter out there so your skill level is going to be higher, good ammo on the mean streets of this crowded Isle in these time, and you were so close last time it will be a breeze next time.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,471
    Options
    Hi Mike

that was really really close.

Next time you will do it for sure.

100% behind you in rebooking asap get back on your bike straight away as they say.

Love

Toni xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,948
    Options
    Hi Mike Hazel Mike jr
    never mind mike thats gone you will do it next time.
    love to hazel mike jr.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mike77
    Options
    Hi all, I can't wait until I am doing the theroy again , just need to be more alert next time , the staff this time were great , one fellow had tried 5 times and failed another was getting fed up as it was his 13 time at it. Thank you all for your words of encouragement :smile::smile: next hopefully this word will be full of smileing faces

Mike R * Hazel * Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Good for you Mike...your determination will get you there...good Luck
    Love
    Barbara