hello

Options
cat75
cat75 Member Posts: 29
edited 21. May 2011, 17:10 in Community Chit-chat archive
i've recently been diagnosed with RA about 3 and a half months ago, i have been put on methotrexate (2 months ago) and diclofenic and seem to be doing well on them. i just wanted to say i've been following the forum for a while and have enjoyed reading the posts and you all seem like a really nice bunch if a little mad (in a good way). lol. :smile:

catherine

Comments

• katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cat welcome to the forum,yes they are all mad i think im the only sane one :wink:,we do all have a laugh though and when your down its the best place to come for a bit of supportxx
  • cat75
    Options
    i''ve just notice there's a hello section a bit further down :lol: don't know how i didn't see that before.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cat
    Its lovely to have you onboard...yeah we are a bit mad...but it really does help...the say hello forum is usually quiet at least you wont be missed on here. :grin:
    I hope to see you posting more very soon
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    cat75 wrote:
    i''ve just notice there's a hello section a bit further down :lol: don't know how i didn't see that before.
    There is??? Good grief I have been here years I must introduce myself, so, welcome Cat, I am Rehab44 aka Fat Kev, aka Alan D Lord.. there are days when I am not sure who am I until I look in the mirror! You are very welcome, there are some lovely people on here, but I am the loveliest! :grin:
    OMG he is mellowing :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Nice to meet you Cat - I think we are similar in age (I'm 34)

xx
    event.png
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Hiya Cat and welcome from me also, x
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    edited 21. May 2011, 15:14
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    cat75 wrote:
    There is??? Good grief I have been here years I must introduce myself, so, welcome Cat, I am Rehab44 aka Fat Kev, aka Alan D Lord.. there are days when I am not sure who am I until I look in the mirror! You are very welcome, there are some lovely people on here, but I am the loveliest! :grin:

Welcome Cat
    your'e right there is a mad streak about us but there is also plenty of laughs and support as well.
    Oh dear Rehab yor mirror sounds as confused :???: :???: as you if it tells you your the lovliest lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    cat75 wrote:

So modest too :!: :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Cat, welcome from me too mi dear....
    We are a lovely bunch, just watch out for that Fat Kev character, he's a bugger for the wimmin.. Lol

He'll promise you the world but in all honesty he doesn't even own a postage stamp! :shock: :lol::lol:

Have fun, it's a great place to be..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    He'll promise you the world but in all honesty he doesn't even own a postage stamp!

Oh no :!: :shock: Do you mean to tell me that he was making it all up when he promised me the world :?: And to think I believed him b008.gif

Sorry Cat, I forgot to say welcome to the forum :grin:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Greeting Cat,

Yes there is plenty of insanity around here. But it is a good way of dealing with the various problems we all have. Everyone on here are fantastic people and I know you will feel very at home here.

Shall look forward to seeing you round the forum.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • cat75
    Options
    aww. thanks for all the welcomes, i'll look forward to reading about the goings on of you all and joining in. :smile:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    cat75 wrote:

what u got we have not he never like that for us :grin::grin:
    val
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Hi Cat
    Welcome to the forum.We have a great amount of knowledge gained from personel experience.Yes we can be a bit mad at times,but that can be great therapy.
    I also have RA (and OA) and also am on methotrexate and diclofenac.They have given good control for some years............... :smile:
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Cat and welcome from me too.

To coin a phrase "you don't have to be mad to post here but it certainly helps "
    :lol:
    Glad the mtx and Diclo are helping.

Love Tilly (another RA'er) xxx