An ode to self-obsession

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 23. May 2011, 09:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
I've often wondered how on Earth it could be,
that to some strange folks it's all "me, me, me"
It matters not how ill you are, for they are worse, oh yes, by far..
They'll take your kind shoulder and bend your sweet ear,
they'll drain your emotions and turn you to beer.. :shock:
When the time comes & the tables are turned, you try your luck
I bet you are spurned :lol:

I've always had time for all kinds of folks,
black, white, wimmin or blokes..
I care not a jot what you wear, scruffy, well dressed
But I don't do the needy, whiney self obsessed..

:lol:

Not a great standard I know folks but I am tired..

Is it dedicated to anyone I hear you ask...?? Lol
Well you never know, maybe it's just me being daft again, maybe not.. :grin::grin:
I likes my Fentanyl... Makes me dafter than usual :grin:

e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    could it be me i ask my self??????????????
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    If you have to ask then it ain't you, lol..

:wink::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    thank goodness for that :grin::grin:
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    My dear Val. You are one of the sweetest folks on here..
    :grin:

Besides, I never said that it was definately dedicated to someone, oooh, maybe two people... Lol

I could just be being daft, but I think I should really try and get some sleep..

It's all a bit of fun eh :wink::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    So can I. :wink::smile:

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    it's me isn't it, I won't share my maltesers and I have blotted my copy book :oops:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • tjt6768
    Options
    You're a leg-end Len... Lol
    Oh I've started something with my dedicated to nobody in particular ditty.. Lol
    :lol::lol:

rehab44 wrote:
    delboy wrote:
    I demand to know where I can get some of this self pitying moaning as I've run out.

Copy and paste mate :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    The whole forum is awash with speculation now! Not seen such speculation since 'The Clique' post!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    WellI've had a dig about and there's two of them,one is the footballer John Slatter haven't found the other out but I've only been looking for a few minutes, thing is they are so high profile that they should use their little pea brains to work out that the web is driving a lot of things these days and it's really hard to stop it doing so it's just how it is now.
    They (public figures) have to adjust to modern times and the days are over when they could swan around cheating and carrying on with inpunity ie with a tart on their arm and a coke straw sticking out their nose, you do that kind of thing for long enough and you will get found out.
    Everyone has a mobile that has web access so your a sitting duck if you do allow your sex drive to rule your brain.
    Ironically in taking out these injunctions it's just made it worse,again the modern culture of celeb watching and adualtion also has it's down side, if you use the media for attention you must understand you can't turn it off like a tap, each action has it's up side and it's down side so people do court the press for attention and reward then they must understand they are supping with the devil.
    Mind you footballers aern't the sharpest tools in the box for a start are they so good luck to twitter, the sooner it shut's them up the better in my book.
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    i hope its not me, i try my best to not winge and moan, oh please please i ask yer. dont put me on the wingeing self pity selfish throne, i try so hard to avoid that box, even if some days i dont chat a lot :wink:
  • valval
    Options
    coco67 wrote:
    i hope its not me, i try my best to not winge and moan, oh please please i ask yer. dont put me on the wingeing self pity selfish throne, i try so hard to avoid that box, even if some days i dont chat a lot :wink:

i been on naught step a time or to but not the shelf so far :grin:
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Now, even IF these people are real, maybe they are, maybe not.. I'm rather certain that they're not footballers.. Similar IQ I would imagined though, should they exist :???: :lol:
    Coco, you are very safe mi dear.. :wink::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    oh Thank you oh kind one, im much obliged i am,
    oh the shame would have been second to none,
    would spend the rest of me life hide under a stone. :lol::lol::lol:
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    I have put all my maltesers back in the tin, for everyone to share, it was remiss of me to hoard them and I am pardoning myself all over. :cry:

I did see the pictures in the paper, no idea who they were, much.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I reckon we all know people like that in our real lives (as it were), they are black holes of selfishness that drain the life out of those around them, they understand nothing about the humanity involved in helping and supporting people, they dismiss the trials and tribulations of others as not worthy of any note because, let's face it, no-one is as ill as they are. Despite their utter fascination with their health they lack self-awareness.

Apart from playing around with your brain, tjt, does the fentanyl help? Is that the stuff in your pain patches? (I always think that sounds like a patch of pain - why would you wanna wear one of them?) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I wear my patch of pain with pride dear DD, lol...

They are wonderful for making me sleep on a night, none of the other meds (and I've tried plenty in the many years of this dross) have managed to do that. I was taking between 6 & 8 dihydrocodiene at one point, not a sniffle of drowsiness or pain relief, the new GP had a fit when she found our how many I'd been taking, lol.. We do what we must though eh? ooooh, almost sounded self obsessed then :shock: :shock:
    I'd better check myself girlfriend :???: :lol:

Oh boy do I need something for breakthrough pain, lol... Think it's sending me loopy :wink::lol:

You are so right about knowing folks as I described in my, not dedicated to anyone in particular, well maybe but not for definite ditty.... :shock: :shock:
    I'm so wicked.. Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    have one at work she got bad knee bless her it ouch this ouch that can not do this can not do that wonder what she would be like if arther bites her would never wish it on anyone but might make exception for her
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I've already moaned on here about how my old man goes on about how bad his back is, I think Mum knows how much it annoys me cos you can see her cringe when starts going on about it... Lol

He's such a baby when it comes to pain, I mean, I know it's subjective but I've heard him moan about blood tests and how they really hurt :roll: :roll:

Oh don't get me moaning about the moaners again, lol...
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    Options
    I really don't recognise anyone like that on this forum. Honestly! Most people post to help fellow sufferers, to share like experiences.
    Trouble is some people will be thinking it is them and may be reluctanct to post. Even if out and about you meet people who are always complaining, maybe they are lonely, looking for some conversation.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I'm sure everyone knows by now that I'm one of the biggest kidders on here hun.. They would be really silly to take me seriously.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    p035.gif

juliepf x
  • tkachev
    Options
    Not you Tony, you made it quite clear from the start that it was an ode to nobody in particular.Its Just the following comments.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein