Giving sign of life

Options
sunnyhours
sunnyhours Member Posts: 151
edited 22. May 2011, 11:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I came on the forums. I'm better than ever (mentally :P)! However I'm still untreated and aching but I've made my peace with it, and aside from some rare occasions, I don't even care for it :D
I feel that the more I keep in shape (nothing excessive of course) and sleep well, the better I feel in the morning (and when the summer sun wakes me up I couldn't be happier, like this morning ;)).

I still take tylenol on occasion and advil a couple times a week, when my "bamboo spine" doesn't cooperate hehe

So yeah, I'm doing well and trying to keep ahead Arthur by keeping fit/building muscle, just through sports/exercise no body-building hehe.

Hope you guys are doing well too!
SunnyHours

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sunnyhours,
    Nice to hear from you :grin: great to know that you're dealing with your arthritis so well! good for you :grin: I'm off all my medication (Sulfasalazine,methotrexate,Humira) except for steroids as had a very bad reaction to one of the drugs which landed me in hospital needing oxygen and steroid drip :shock: not nice. I'm glad you're managing your pain well and long may it continue.
    Take care love and hugs ((())) x
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Sunny.. It's great to hear you so positive, hope it continues mi dear :grin::grin:
    Look after yourself, keep us up to date..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Sunny!!!!!!

good to see you :smile:

Great positive mental attitude is half the battle l think and you are certainly on top of things at the moment.

LONG may it last :grin:

Love

toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Sunnyhours
    Its lovely to read your post, like Toni says a positive mental attitude really does help...I know its not always easy, but you really are getting there.
    I do understand what you are saying when you said you have made your piece with it.
    Good on you, and please let us know how you are doing from time to time
    Take care of yourself
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hey you, I was wondering how things were going in sunny Canada! It's good to read such as positive post from you, I hope this optimism and spirit stays with you for a good long while. Keep as well as you can for as long as you can. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben