It's too lovely to use.

Options
2»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I am unusual in that respect. The pleasures in life for DD are very simple, beer and men. :wink: And a pink dustpan with a natural bristled brush.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • wannabewriter
    wannabewriter Member Posts: 114
    Options
    Notebooks! I have so many lovely notebooks, all crisp and clean and ready to be written on...but they are too lovely to write on. Gilded edges, beautiful paper of all kinds, ring binders and bound books, small and large, simple and fancy. Oh, I love notebooks.

I promised myself I would start writing in them when I got a decent ink pen. I was given a fancy-schmancy fountain pen and use that every single day – but not in the notebooks! Just can’t bring meself to do it...all those clean inviting pages? Don’t want to mess them up with my messy scrawls! Nope, it's just a plain ol' WHSm*** reporters A5 book for my notes these days...
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I am unusual in that respect. The pleasures in life for DD are very simple, beer and men. :wink: And a pink dustpan with a natural bristled brush.

And a Devil car :shock: :shock: :wink::lol:
    I'm just simple full stop, lol...
    As long as I have my (Wife of course) phone, that provides me with my music, films, internet etc.. Happy bunny.. :grin: Oh, and I don't suppose the opioid painkillers should be left off the list :eek: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP