GollyStephens Member Posts: 19
    edited 30. May 2011, 02:56
    Options
    Hi
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You should have a chat with delboy, he likes bikes. You don't usually find him on here, he tends to hang out on the CC forum (chitchat) and unlike many of the blokes he alsoe ventures to the dark side (as I call it) of AC, the LWA forum. That is the living with arthritis forum, where we deal with meds, docs, treatments, ops, theories, annoyances, rants and other things that crop up from time to time.

I have had PA (psoraitic arthritis) since 97 (not diagnosed for years tho) and then found out in April that both knees are somewhat damaged by OA (which is why the PA meds weren't helping them much). I am 52, happily married, live in East Anglia and my name comes from my car. Daisy. I adore her, dream of her, love driving her (whilst I still can) and she makes me smile. I love beer. I mean really love it. Proper beer, not the gassy lager dross.

Right, it's been good to meet you, I hope you stick around as we need some more blokes on here to balance things a little! del likes bikes, tkachev (a girl) has a thing about scooters, there are one or two other bikery-types around but they don't post that often. I am off to the docs now, deep, deep joy. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • GollyStephens
    edited 30. May 2011, 02:57
    Options
    Hi
  • GollyStephens
    Options
    Hi Delboy,

Kawasaki - a very nice ride. Swallow Falls from openhouse looks good and I would love to join you all there but again can’t make it this year. You say you ride around the midlands, would that include Matlock Bath or Bakewell? I know these very well and I may be down there in a few weeks.

Yours Golly :|
  • girlfriary
    girlfriary Member Posts: 8
    Options
    hi! just saying hello as I am new here too. Chris